
and i just found out about dr.fazley's wedding...it broke my heart to know that he's happily married but who am i to hv feelings for him? ryte, i sounded like a pathetic slut! oh i just hope dia akan kekal hingga ke anak cucu. btw, his wife is gorgeous!


ciao ciao.
p/s : people, if u wanna view my fotopages, u need a password from me. sorry. i had to set it that way so ppl will stop stealing my pictures.
5 commentaires:
gila lah yana, what kind of sick-headed people would do that? yeah, that is just spot on, sick-headed people.. gi mampos with them kan
ive met the twos before, kt ou, fazley tu mcm nk lari2, entah pape tahh haha
iee ilya, die nye wife cun lahh!! real life cun tak??
boleh laa, time tu die lepas rambut, then pakai baju kaler hitam kot, dark la tapi, so mcm hantu sket haha
I want your pass ! I want your pass !
On MSN please, I hope I 'll see you soon.
Lovely pink blog...
Bisoux !!!
Enregistrer un commentaire