mercredi, mars 28, 2007

Happy 21st Birthday to ME!


picture above credits to angah taro. ;)



I would like to thank those who wished me Happy 21st Birthday today. Especially those who are in other parts of the world. And to those who called but their calls haven't been answered, I'm sorry, I didn't hear the phone rings or vibrates because I was in class this morning and I kinda slept early last night. I won't be celebrating my birthday today because we have guests at home and insyaAllah I'll be celebrating it this weekend. So yeah, Happy 21st Birthday to ME! I finally turn 21 today. :D
*wooo cam tak cayeeee! =P*

10 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

21 ke?
ingat kan 13th...

GurL-FriDay a dit…

pepandai jee dia nih!

Anonyme a dit…

happy birthday yaya!!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

thank u angah!! =P

il y a a dit…

happy 21st birthday yana!!

Anonyme a dit…

glad to hear ur gettin more and more comfortable into the 'puluhan tahun' groove. hehe.

happy 21st birthday.

Anonyme a dit…

bukan 21 la guys n gals...13th....dia 12 tahun lepas....kalau tak caya tanya abah...

GurL-FriDay a dit…

thank u people.

and to u gmok, ehhhh I da 21 taw hari ni. nak jugak ckp org 13. cis cis. abah pon ckp 21 okeh!

Anonyme a dit…

ala..abah tu just wish u r 21..dalam ati die....13 tapi harap lah dah 21

GurL-FriDay a dit…

eh tlg sket ehh.
manede gituuuuu.
ish tak baek dia nih.