mardi, mai 08, 2007

relieved.


I am so relieved that I had passed my gymnastic evaluation today which means I have no more sports until summer holiday, except that I have to make up for rock climbing because I was absent the day of the evaluation. Mais, je m'en fiche. I think I did well. On verra après. My body is aching everywhere. J'ai mal partout!! My arms hurt, my leg, my abdo, my back, everywhere because of gymnastic. I am très très exhausted. Thank God its holiday tomorrow. I can wake up late. Ngeee~ Alright, bed's calling. Nitey nite!

signing off,
tired rabbit xx

2 commentaires:

il y a a dit…

rock climbing is sooooo bes la yana!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

bukan tak best laa ilya.
its because of my knee yg time jatuh hari tu.
so mcm memula bwat okay je, but then da bebape kali, kaki start sakit balek and doc tak kasi bwat for a few weeks lagi, so i missed the evaluation.
but im going to make up for it this 21st.
ngee~