jeudi, mai 03, 2007

staying up.


How the hell do people keep their eyes wide open until late nights? I just can't seem to do it. I tried everything including jacking up on coffees but my eyes just won't stay open! Sheesh! I really don't want to go to sleep, not at this time. I want to stay up and study but my eyes couldn't handle it after 12am, 1am the latest. I wonder how those people can not go to sleep and still be able to stay wide awake in class the next morning. Seriously, it's like impossible for me to do so. Does anyone have any tips for me please? I really² need some advices on this. Help! LOL.

singning off,
rabbit xx

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

try amphetamines..but its illegal though...hihih

Adwina a dit…

hmm im not good at staying up myself. the max i can go is prolly at 2. lebih pada tu i'll start to talk merepek2. but from my experience, a bottle of coke can make me active and not going to bed early. tp its not good for health la. but hey coffee pon not good for health. so in a nutshell, staying up late is not good for health.

ps: coke as in coca cola tau. bukan coke yg drug tu. haha.