dimanche, juin 17, 2007
do not talk to strangers
I finished my exam already! Yeah, I'm quite happy to be free, hanging around the house doing nothing, sleep until noon, eat whenever I want and watch tv until late at night without having to think about school. :D We had La Fête de La Fin du Bac last night. I totally enjoyed myself, even without consuming alcohol or smoking cigarrettes. Most of my friends were drunk before 10pm. But it was fun tho. Abah had to pick me up at midnight. While I was on the way to the Napoleon statue to wait for Abah, a guy approached me and asked me directions to Rue de La Paix. I told him how to get there but he kept saying that he didn't know and stuffs. He asked me to show him the way. Luckily it was not that far. So I was trying to be nice, and showed him the way. Then when we nearly reached the place, he told me something that makes me want to strangle him right there on the curb! This is what he said, "Actually, I don't really want to go to Rue de La Paix, I just want to talk to you,' (in french of course but I translated it). And I was like, WTF??? Sewel punya org! And seriously, LAME pick up line! Gila apa? Buat penat orang je jalan tengah² malam okay! Next time, remember what Mama said, 'do not talk to strangers.'
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
5 commentaires:
lahh liyana!! luckily he didn't do anything to you. dah le malam2. next time ckp je melayu,kata tak paham ckp prench....hihihi. summer ni blk msia ke?
haha.
tu laa kak amy.
i was just trying to be nice.
sbb cam ramai org time tu.
tp gila lah org tu.
summer?
balikkk! :D
july ni balek.
berani betul. sekali yg tanya tu samy naceri baru best.
haha u gila babe
wahh seronok nyer. 1 whole family balik ek. nmpknye summer ni kamy sorang2 laa kat sini. :p
Enregistrer un commentaire