
I had a very rough day. I am in a very bad mood and I am so upset.
++ I hate it when I have enough things to stress about then someone starts nagging at me about the things I should and shouldn't do.
++ I hate it when people say they would come and pick me up, but when they didn't show up and I called to find out they meronggeng kat tempat lain, eg:Supermarket.
++ I hate waiting. I am not a woman with patience.
++ I hate it when people say 'no' to me.
++ I hate rushing.
++ I hate last minute cancellation.
++ I hate it when people ask me for things and yet they are reluctant to share me theirs.
++ I hate poyo people, eg:Ray Ban, G-Star, Philip Starck, in other words orang yang menunjuk.
++ I hate people who are so brand concerned, eg:nak pakai mahal je semua, tapi malas nak berusaha, tahu mintak je!
++ I hate people who don't know when to give up. eg:bila cakap, nak menang je eventhough wrong facts.
++ I hate people who like to give bad comments on other people and then compare people to themselves, eg:'dia tak cantik pakai tu. ***** pakai lagi cantik.'
++ I hate Monsieur/Madamme Je Sais Tout. eg:bila orang cakap, dia jawab 'ahh oui' macam dia tahu semua.
Gahhh I hate everything today!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire