samedi, juin 30, 2007
internet-less
I'm currently in Brest. I haven't been online for a few days already. Abah wanted to change our internet provider from wanadoo to something else. So I can't go online until Uncle Bob comes and install the new one. I wish he'll do it asap. I need the internet to fill my boring holidays before I go back to Malaysia in two weeks time. Mama, Ieqa and Waffy are already in Malaysia. I can imagine how much fun they're having. I can't wait to go back but at the same time I don't feel like going back. *sigh* I don't know why. Anyway, I have to stop writing now because I'm using Abah's WiFi. So, until I have my internet back, I won't be updating my blog that much. TTFN!
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
3 commentaires:
ala takde update, boo you, BOOOO
gud luck for your bac result today liyana!!!
do tell what u got ehhh haha
Enregistrer un commentaire