jeudi, juin 21, 2007

tagged encore

I've been tagged by Kak Amy last sunday. Been a bit busy these few days, and I just got back from Brest. So, here goes...

Layer One: On The Outside
Name: Nor Liyana Mohd Rosland.
Birth Date: 28 March 1986.
Current status: Single.
Eye Colour: Dark brown.
Hair Colour: Black.
Righty or Lefty: Righty.

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Malay and Chinese.
Your Fears: The Creator (same cam Kak Amy) height, and losing my loved ones.
Your Weaknesses: I'm a crybaby. Pfft!
Your Perfect Pizza: Macaroni and cheese.

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: What's the time now?
Your Bedtime: Since I am on holidays now, it's 00h 00 and above.
Your Most Missed Memory: My childhood memories.

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
McDonald's or Burger King: McD.
Single or Group Dates: Single.
Adidas or Nike: Nike.
Tea or Nestea: Tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate all the way!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino.

Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke: No.
Curse: Oh like every single day!
Think you've been in love: Yes, I've been in and out of love.
Go to school: Not anymore.
Want to get married: Yes, someday.
Believe in yourself: Well, I have this low self-esteem issue.
Think you're a health freak: Nooo.

Layer Six: In The Past Month
Have you...
Drank alcohol: Nope, never did and never will.
Gone to the mall: Yes.
Been on stage: Not really.
Eaten sushi: Noooo.
Dyed your hair: Nopeee.

Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: IDTS.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: No. Why should I?

Layer Eight: You're Hoping
To Be Married: IDK. In 3-4 years time.
For a: Eternity.

Layer Nine: In a Man
Best Eye + Best Hair Color Combination: I don't really care, as long as it suits him, but preferably dark colours.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short hair please. Long hair = busuk! Anuar Zain je boleh.

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: Writing this.
1 Hour Ago: Watching tv.
4.5 Hours Ago: Watching tv. I'm on hols, remember?
1 Month Ago: Studying for my exam.
1 Year Ago: A year ago, at this time of the year, I was already on holidays!

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: my family, friends and of course, ME! LOL.
I Feel: tired and sleepy.
I Hate: people who talk behind my back, backstabbers.
I Hide: my emotions.
I Miss: my friends.
I Need: to go on a diet! :D

Layer Twelve: Tag Five People
Ilya Poulet, Wan, Ieqa, Te'ah, Adwina

Aucun commentaire: