samedi, septembre 29, 2007

bad day

I had the worst day ever! You know the type of day when everything isn't right, and you get really mad at things until you're shaking like hell, cursing (bulan puasa ni??) and end up crying. It was really bad that I don't even feel like writing it in here. Everything just went wrong since morning. Gahhh! I'm so stressed out! Was it really my fault that everybody just had to be so mean to me today? I tried to pretend and smiled like nothing happened. Tapi boleh ke orang yang tengah marah gilababi sabar macam tu sekali? Sure tak boleh punya. I know la ok. There's nobody yang tahap kesabaran dia sampai gitu sekali. I went to sleep right after I got back home, thinking that when I wake up, I'd be fine. Hee tak pun. Marah gak. Waffy yang buat salah sikit pun was yelled at as if he made a big mistake. Kesian dia. Waffy, kak yong minta maaf yeh? Okay lah, malas dah nak tulis banyak². Tak baik marah² orang. *sigh*

3 commentaires:

superunknown a dit…

personally i think its OK to lash out once a while, mcm u ckp kt i, nk simpan2 pun tak larat jugak kan. it wont hurt as well to apologize after that, esp to people at the receiving end of any outburst. being close to u surely they'd understand.

Anonyme a dit…

hmmm.....guess life is always against u aite?...but i think ur life will be much more easier and nicer from now on....neway...glad u r having a nice life with "him"...and hoping for u to be able to have a better life than u had before....congrats on getting to caen and also coz now u have him....

il y a a dit…

u know what u should do, u should go for a walk.. ideally tido lah kan, tapi, failing that.. pi take a walk la haha u need fresh air

eh pandai je aku nk arah2 org haha