dimanche, septembre 02, 2007

KLD Tunas Samudera in Cherbourg



























































































































I don't know whether you guys have heard of KLD Tunas Samudera or not. She participated in the Tall Ships' Race 2007 which took place in Poland. After that, she continues her journey around the world and is scheduled to arrive in Lumut, Perak on April 27th 2008. She was in Cherbourg for about a week. So the Malaysians here were lucky enough to get to see it on their own. I, myself went on board about three times. Her next destination is Casablanca. I was really proud to see our Malaysian flag waving in the cool breeze of Cherbourg town. It was even mentioned in the newspaper as the biggest Malaysian flag they've ever seen here! Anyway, here are some photos of KLD Tunas Samudera. There are more actually, but I'm too tired to upload them all. So, enjoy the photos! And oh, how proud am I to actually witness a history in the making!

2 commentaires:

il y a a dit…

very niiice

Anonyme a dit…

nice boat. more like a yacht. glad that your back safely.