jeudi, septembre 13, 2007

Ramadan Mubarak 2007


I would like to wish to all Muslims a blessed Ramadan. Semoga kita dapat memperolehi keberkatan di bulan yang mulia ini. Time flies so fast. Rase macam baru je lagi puasa, dah puasa balik. But this coming Ramadan will be exceptional for me because the first day of Ramadan will also be my first day in University. I'll be studying in Université de Caen, about one hour from home. The first week will be orientation week, like usual. My class will start next week. I don't know whether I'll be staying in Caen or at home because it is still undecided. I managed to get a room in the campus. Its just that I have to consider the pros and cons staying inside and outside campus. If I stay at home, I have to sacrifice 2 hours of going and returning from campus everyday, but at the same time, I don't have to worry about the rent, about food and internet especially. If I stay in the campus, I won't be losing much time, I'll be free to do whatever I want, but I have to pay the rent, I won't be able to eat as much as I usually do and I have to do everything on my own. However, I still have to discuss this with my parents. If they still want to keep me in this house with them, then I'll be happy, if not, then bye bye Cherbourg. LOL. I am exaggerating. Caen is not that far anyway. I'll be happy either way. As long as I get to finish my studies as soon as possible. Okay back to la fête de Ramadan, again, I wish you guys a Happy Ramadan. And to those yang nak raya card, gimme your addresses, I'll send them insyaAllah.


Bonne Fête de Ramadan à tous!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

congrats...n good luck..though u forgot to mention it to me but the uni...neway...all the best

Anonyme a dit…

eh ehh i didnt know u pon enroll uni this year.. haha bes tak? hows ur first week?