mercredi, décembre 26, 2007

Christmas and other disasters


It rained today, on this very Christmas day. It didn't snow. How sad. ]= I was hoping to have a white Christmas eventhough I don't celebrate it. Franklin called to wish me Merry Christmas this morning. That was thoughtful of him. I received another message from 'him' around 19h. I was sleeping when it came through my inbox. I woke up and shuddered. The thought of 'him' just makes me feel miserable. 'His' name is not even worth mentioning. I told Abah I need to change my number. I think he's beginning to get it, why I insist on changing it. I know I always failed when it comes to love. I never actually experience a triumph love, a relationship that I can brag about, not even once in my life. I seem to always fell for the wrong guys. Maybe I just have to stop. I'm not getting any younger so I don't intend to waste my time on them. Maybe I should stop searching and just let love comes my way, maybe it would be better. I'm not going to take anymore risk that's going to break my heart. I'll go with the flow. Whatever happens, happens. For now, I'll just focus on my studies and on what I already have. I'm pretty contented with my life. There are a few people I would like to keep close to me, no matter what. I just hope that I will get out of this mess as soon as possible. And I know people are tired of hearing this from me almost everyday. I can't help it. I'm still trying. I have to be strong to face this. And to those who think I've changed or whatsoever, I think it's for the best. I need to be prepared for whatever is coming my way. I'm sorry.

Anyways, these are some of my favourite quotes at the moment:

"It's getting colder and you're getting distant. I just keep thinking, I never meant for it to be like this."

"The future lies before you, like paths of pure white snow. Be careful how you treat it, for every step will show."

"The only people you need in your life are the ones who prove they need you in theirs."

"Everyone wants life to run smoothly but it's the mistakes that make life interesting."

"People say I've changed too much, but the honest truth is I just grew up."

"There are no failures, just experiences that don't go as planned."

"Love yourself and love life; it's okay not to be perfect."

"Don't worry about falling in love. Most princesses don't get the right guy until the LAST page.
" (sadly I'm no princess)

"You're never prepared for the moment that changes your life."

"Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring precisely how we feel, stop deciding what we want and just see what happens."

"The happiest people don't have it all, they just make the best of what they have."

"Worrying is a waste of time. It doesn't change anything. It just messes with your mind and steals your happiness."


Okay, that's all for today. It's almost 02h00, but I don't feel like sleeping so I'm going to go and download some songs. Toodles~

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

just dun give up on love,,true love waits