samedi, décembre 08, 2007

news news news

I've finally signed the contract yesterday! I am nervous but I am very excited. I can't wait to step into the teaching world. I don't know what kind of a teacher I'd make, but I hope that I'll be a good one. :D I thought yesterday was going to be a really bad day. It rained the whole day, the tram didn't work, I had to walk to class and I was late. But things started to get better in the afternoon. I got the job and I got full marks for my compréhension orale! J'étais vraiment contente! I had dinner with my classmates. We had a fabulous time! I absolutely love each and every one of them!

Oh and I think I really have to keep my big mouth shut. While I was walking back to my room yesterday, there was this guy on a bike. At first I thought he was just going to go away until he asked my name. Oh and you know how I am always nice to strangers, so that was what happened. I made friends with him. He asked if I have a boyfriend and stuffs. He wanted to go out with me again. Blerrghhh. I don't want to go out with the guy. No way, not ever. Seriously, NEVER talk to strangers! Haven't I learned my lesson yet? *sigh*

I'm probably going to be at home for a few days since I don't have class on Monday and Tuesday. I have a paper on Wednesday and I'm going to see the school on Thursday. Somebody called M.Gaffric will pick me up at Place St. Sauveur. I can't wait!! :D I have class on Friday. My exams start on the 17th until the 21st December. And Christmas holiday comes straight after that. I just love Christmas, oh don't we all?

Juliette xx

2 commentaires:

superunknown a dit…

wow. ade biker ngorat. yana mmg mesra alam, dats y org suke ngorat. hehe.

all the best with your new venture into the teaching world. and i believe u have the ammo to do well.

GurL-FriDay a dit…

thank u wan. yes i think i am so mesra alam. i just couldnt keep my mouth shut. huhu.