25 things I want to do before I turn 25:
1. Bungee jumping. Even though I am really really scared of heights, I'm going to try this at least once in my life.
2. See the world. There are a lot more places I would like to visit. Quite a lot of strange places. [:
3. Learn proper Spanish I studied a bit of Spanish when I was in lycée but I don't think it was enough since I couldn't speak Spanish fluently.
4. Become an expert in French. Of course!
5. Husband hunting. Okay, this might sound weird, but I do want to get married someday, so I should start hunting now, eh?
6. Swim with dolphins. I really really want to do this.
7. Make out on top of the Eiffel Tower. At least once!!
8. Become more involve in my faith. I'm not getting any younger, so yeah!
9. Lose some weight. Okay I've been putting this aside for years.
10.Stop falling for the wrong guys. It's not easy but I'm sure I can do it. I hate hurting people.
11.Do more charity work. I've been wanting to do charity work for a long time.
12.Learn sign language. So that it would be easy for me to help others.
13.Work abroad. Just for the sake of experiences!
14.Learn to cook. I admit I really hate going into the kitchen but somehow, I need to learn how to cook.
15.Take salsa lesson. I don't even know how to dance, so why? Because I want to do something that I've never done before.
16.Have flawless skin. Oh don't we all?
17.Learn to play the drums. Apart from the viola and keyboard, I want to be able to play another musical instruments.
18.Become a better person. I don't think I have to explain this.
19.Have no regrets. I want to live a life without any regrets, so that in the future, when I look back, I'll smile and be satisfied with my life.
20.Be truly happy. Nobody wants to be sad eh?
21.Get a great job. I don't mind about the pay, as long as I'm happy with the job.
22.Earn a graduate degree. InsyaAllah.
23.Find cure for my eczema. I just want to get rid of my allergies.
24.Buy a whole new wardrobe. [:
25.Get married and have a really BIG wedding. Only when the time comes and when I meet the right guy.
So that's my list. I hope I'll be able to achieve at least some of these before I turn 25. 2007 has been quite a challenging year for me. It had it's major ups and downs. In 2007, I learned life the hard way. I regret doing whatever I did before. It wasn't easy for me. When Alip asked me what did I achieved in 2007, I was speechless. I don't really know. I set my goals, but I failed achieving most of it. All I could remember is falling in and out of love. I hate to admit that I'm a failure, in love or life itself. Tonight, I have this strange feeling. I don't know how to describe it. I just feel so calm. I don't care what's going to happen. I don't want to be a failure anymore. I don't want to fall for the wrong guys. I just want to concentrate on my studies and my life. This is ME time.
Yesterday, I think I finally found the answer to all my questions before. It's not worth waiting or even believing what people said to you. They play with words thinking that they could actually win your heart. I know I have a major trust issue. But it's because I hate being lied to. I despise sweet talkers. I don't care if people said I'm skeptical or whatever. I think I have every damn right to be. So, this year, I'll just go with the flow. See what will happen. I'm young and I'm free and I would like to make the most out of it.
Lately, I found out who my true friends really are. The ones I can share my problems, to laugh or to gossip with. And I'd like to keep them close, not losing them ever. I also learned that I can actually be wise if I want to. Even without losing my childhood innocence. I think I grew up in some way. And I am proud of that. Starting today, I'm going to let go of my past. There are no reasons for me to hold on to it. It will come back some day, but it won't stay. I'm going to move on. I will never stop being stupid nor will I be responsible for everything, but I will try to be positive and take things as they come. I am me. That's all I can be and that's how I'll stay. You may not like me, but that's okay. I figured out that life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. So voilà!
2 commentaires:
im imagining u mumbling in spanish. wohh hotttt!!
joking aside. reading your new year posting, i can only say that after spending some time wif u recently, u surprise me a lot wif your maturity and i genuinely think u will rise to the occasion and achieve your goals whenever you want it.
and the way you wrote about your new found confidence and undertaking wif your current n past issues really make me proud to call u a friend n sistah.
welcome to the world iron lady! hail!
p/s: i hope im not just a swit talker. hehe. stay swit moi!! mucho gusto.
thank u wan. ure my best advisor ever! no no ure not a swit talker. ure sarcastic but wise. thanx!
Enregistrer un commentaire