
Okay, I haven't been updating for quite some time. I'm back from the trip. Went to Lille, Netherlands and Belgium. And class has started. But I'm getting lazier each day. Take this morning for example, I had an oral test for European Studies which I wasn't even aware of! The prof must've mentioned something about it, but as usual, I wasn't paying attention in class. I was one of the first students called this morning. I was so nervous! But I think I did well. But, whatever!
They were handing out health pamphlets and books and stuffs in campus today. And a handful of them were given to us by one of the people in charge. So, Andrea and I were one of the firsts to get everything on the table, including condoms, birth control pills and sunscreens. And we got one pamphlet about how bad ecstasy really is, and Andrea thought of playing a prank on Jessica. She went up to Jessica's room and slides the pamphlet under Jessica's door. When Jessica came down to class she was like, 'Who the hell gave me this?' We were laughing like mad people then. And I just learned that cannabis is really bad for the brain as a long term effect. Also one shisha equals to two or three packets of cigarettes, one joint equals to eight cigarettes, tobacco does not go with birth control pills and of course, cannabis make you lose your capacities of concentration and memorization. Wow, I didn't know that they're that bad. So, no more drugs for me. I don't want to be an old woman with schizophrenia. We wanted to visit the health stall again, but it wasn't there anymore when we got out of class. So we stole a few posters they put on the wall and I got myself a really nice one!
I am currently at home. I'm staying until tomorrow evening because I've got to teach on Friday and I am probably going to Paris on Saturday morning with History of Art class. So I won't be home this weekend. Gahh, I can't wait for summer holidays. I don't know what I'm going to do during the hols but I'm going to ask Abah to let me go and visit Jessica in Greece because she has got herself a summer job as a bartender in Athens! I don't think Abah will let me go, but I'm going to give it a try anyway. Plus, I don't really have any plan for the summer.
Starting next Monday, the boyf is going to be away on a long holiday. I wish he doesn't have to leave. I have trouble with the distance, everybody has I guess. But me, I have serious issues with it, I hate it. Blergh. Anyways, I think I have to stop here before I start writing n'importe quoi and I am sure no one wants to hear me crapping anymore. So, until then! Toodles~
Listening to : Hingga Akhir Pasti - Innuendo
1 commentaire:
ala u dh balik ke. tak dan nk chatto. jelesnya u asik berjalan sana sini. sob2. campo2 iron dr byk negara + iron malaysia, sure sgt berkualiti iron tu. mahal dan padu.
Enregistrer un commentaire