
Dammit! I'm so tired I can't even lift a finger! A lie of course since I can still type. I am e x h a u s t e d. Drained out of energy. I didn't do anything much today though. Class started at 10h40, late enough right? And I had a bloody difficult grammar test this afternoon. Gah, I don't even want to think about it. Then I came back home, straight after class. See, I haven't been using a lot of energy. But why is it that I am so tired? Blergh.
Anyways, exams in two weeks time. And I think I'm dropping Art History because I only went to class twice, I guess. The class was at odd hours. Everytime there's class, I had to work. So, I didn't do the exposé or whatever it was that we were supposed to do. And I heard that the prof freaked out because nobody ever comes to her class. Certainly not my fault. I could care less.
And I miss the boyf. He's on holidays. We hardly talk. Miss hearing the voice and missing the frequent calls. There's time difference to be considered as well;
s i x g o d d a m n h o u r s ! Met him last Sunday in Paris. But it was a bit awkward with Abah and Angah around. Well, at least I got to meet him. Four more long weeks to go until he comes back. And it has only been two days since he left! *sigh*
I'm leaving for Paris early tomorrow morning. Again? I know! Will be going to Parc Astérix and France Miniature with the family. Might be seeing some friends over there too. I'm excited about it! Been looking forward to it since last week. It was quite a last minute decision. Undecided at first. But whatever, we're going tomorrow! Can't wait!
Alright, that's all for tonight. Will write again when I get the chance. Until then, toodles!~
Listening to : Physical - Nicole Scherzinger ft Timbaland
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire