Senaraikan 5 hadiah yang anda impikan:
- Asus EEE PC.
- Shoes and more shoes.
- Nikon D80.
- New jeans. <--- Agree with Ad.
- A set of Stephen Clarke's 'Merde Series'.
Senaraikan alasan atas pilihan anda itu:
- No reason. My lappy is still okay. I just want a smaller one. :D
- I just can't get enough of shoes, can I?
- Because I'm going to start taking pictures again. :D
- Because I need new jeans badly, lots of new jeans.
- Because I'm running out of books to read! I need new ones ASAP!
5 impresi terhadap orang yang diminati:
- Nice smell.
- Sexy.
- Matured.
- Good sense of humor.
- Super villain. :D
Perkara yang paling hebat pernah dilakukannya untuk anda:
- It's for me to know and for you not to find out. ;)
5 ciptaan yang paling disukai (tidak semestinya melibatkan teknologi yang maju):
- Internet.
- Credit card.
- Cellphone.
- iPod.
- Camera.
Apakah perkara yang paling dibenci?
- Bad weather.
- Exams.
- Waking up early.
- Being ignored.
- Dipaksa buat perkara-perkara yang tidak disukai.
5 Orang yang yang mahu anda tag:
- Wan
- Ilya poulet
- Amar
- Akma
- Dla
Okay, the post. I had a horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE nightmare last night! So dreadful that I woke up screaming and crying at the same time. I was drenched with sweat. It wasn't that scary, but it was awful. The images were crystal clear. I don't even want to start talking about it, afraid that it would haunt me in my sleep again tonight. Geez, I really hope not. I can't stand having another nightmare about it because I don't have anyone to turn to anymore when that kind of thing happens. Les choses comme ça make me regret losing a friendship over something stupid. Gah, whatever.
Two more weeks to go until this semester's over! Can't wait!! It's not that I don't like going to class, I do enjoy going to class, but I've had enough of it. I just need more holidays. Two more weeks to go until summer break, bebeh! I'm really excited about it. Not that I have anything to do during the break, but right now staying at home doing nothing sounds really appealing to me. But unfortunately when the semester's over, everybody is going to be gone for good. That's kind of sad. So we're having a party next Friday. I hope the weather's going to be nice because it has started to rain again lately. No more warm weather. My sun has gone into hiding. How sad. =[
Alright, I guess a bit of update has been done. Time for me to take my shower. It's getting really late now. I'll write again soon. Oh btw, am I really annoying? LOL. Just a random question. Alright then, toodles!~
Listening to : Drama, Love & Relationships - Babyface
1 commentaire:
thanks for tagging. wishing u for a better sleep tonite. jgn lupa basuh kaki ok. esp if mimpi nampak human like ifrit or mambang. :)
u're annoying? oh. if i saw that in u, dah i jd more annoying than u are. wiwitt.
Enregistrer un commentaire