jeudi, août 28, 2008

the cheese to my macaroni

You know, I’ve always thought that cheese and macaroni go together, all.the.time. But boy, was I wrong! I forgot that some picky people would eat just macaroni without cheese, or just cheese and leave the macaroni alone. So, that, pretty much sums up that cheese doesn’t always go with macaroni.

I thought I’ve found the cheese to my macaroni, but guess what? I haven't. The cheese that was supposed to go with my macaroni prefers to be alone, or has other priority (God knows what). Oh well, I don’t want to be the center of the cheese’s world, I just want to be the best part of it. But I guess that’s too much to ask.

Since the cheese refuses to be with my macaroni, I guess I should start cheese-hunting as soon as possible, eh? I do not want to be left out since most of my fellow macaronis have found their cheeses. Only that I think now isn't the right time to think about it.

I might have given one too many chances to that particular cheese and sadly this cheese is obviously taking it for granted. Probably, there’s no use trying or insisting on changing the recipe since the cheese remains unbothered. An attempt to fix it was made but the results were disappointingly negative. This egoistic cheese continues to be cold and hostile, a perfect form of escapism. It’s selfishness is clearly eating me inside.

So, do you think I should stay and let my macaroni rot or should I be searching for other cheeses instead? One who deserves my macaroni, perhaps? I suppose I should wait for a bit, see what happens. The cheese will finally come around one day, who knows, right? If the cheese had eyes, it'd, without a doubt, realize how much it means to me. For now, I shall let time decides. :-)

Juliette xx

Listening to : All Cried Out - Allure

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

saya suka macaroni without cheese.
sebab.. err.. saya tak suka cheese mungkin.

superunknown a dit…

alah, if only i have the power. no more cheese or macaroni for you moi!

strictly budu!

it smells funny but tasted damnnnnnnnnnnn guudddd

GurL-FriDay a dit…

where lah can i get budu kat perantauan ni? plus i don't eat budu. kasi la tempoyak ke. hahaha. :D dammit! nak durian!!! tade kena mengena i know.