
I had a general meeting at the university this morning, well, not exactly a meeting, more like a briefing session before class starts on September 30th 2008. Anyways, during the session, we were told to choose another two additional languages apart from our major. I've chosen Spanish as my second language and I still have no idea what language to choose for my third. I'm thinking of doing Russian or Portuguese but Mama advised me to do German. And I kind of find Nordic languages (Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and probably Icelandic) interesting, but then, Mama said it wouldn't be really useful in the future. I've crossed Italian off my list since the beginning. Doesn't sound very appealing. So, which language do you guys think I should pick? Russian? German? Portuguese or Nordic? I have a week to make up my mind. HELP!
Listening to : Amazing - Janelle
10 commentaires:
bahasa cina ade?
huhu.
mandarin, ada. but it's not very well taught kat situ. so tak nak ambil cuz takut nnt ada problem lect tade ke ape ke. huhu.
julie-yanna.
kalau i
i ambil spanish and german!
woooot..
sama mcm ur mama fikir
wink wink!
pick german..=) russian is kinda cool too but..pick german la kot i supposed.
la u ada post. i tak baca sini lg. if that is the case i think whether u take nordic or german doesnt make much diff. well maybe there is one, u said it yourself that u personally like to learn nordic. so i say go for it.
spanish,german or russian..
ngeheheh
but plh yg u really interested
nnt bg opinion u blaja cm nk mati
sbb hati x terbukak
i rasa german is sgt usefull lynn. i think in learning a 2nd or 3rd language, the usage and importance of the language yg penting. wht for choosing a laguange yg tak benefit to u and u dont get to communicate it with ppl. so i guess german, and perhaps russian are ok. icelandic? dont tell me ure going to iceland one day?
yup, i think German is quite useful too..how lucky u got to learn all that there..jealous! haha..nnt jadi cikgu bahasa aku yeh yeh..Cice Lynn..:P
FYI, my company is German originated company.. I can say 30% of the time, we need to code in German. And out there, there's a lot of German companies too.. It's best if you learn German.. If you come back to Malaysia, these companies actually hired ppl to teach the employees a lil bit of German.. such a good part time job don't you think?
hey babe,i first time read ur blog.i think u shud go with german,i heard its easy to learn as well.but anyhow,in the end,its all up to u.choose sumthing that u r really interested in.k?xoxo
Enregistrer un commentaire