I've been eyeing the phone for quite some time thinking that I'd never get my hands on it. I'm so sick of my touch screen phone and I needed something much more simple so I thought that this phone would make a great replacement. My old phone is still in a good condition, though. Anyhoo, I told Teacup about me salivating over this phone and he said why don't I ask Abah for it, he might buy it for me. I didn't think that Abah would let me have it because my PDA is only a year old, so I told him that it'd be impossible. But hey, luck was on my side. I jokingly asked Abah over the phone and he said yes providing that I give him my PDA. The phone was on sale anyway, which I already named Maddy because of Madonna. So, given the green light, I didn't waste much time, I bought it straight away after discussing with Teacup about which colour should I choose : we agreed on white, and it arrived yesterday. Since I was too tired last night, I didn't get to explore Maddy (man, I sound like a lesbian), but I managed to do so this morning. The pack came with a 1GB memory card with Madonna's new album in it and other phone accessories. And Teacup said if I started using Maddy, he wanted to be the first person to text me, and so he was. Having so easily given the permission to buy this, I'm starting to think of Teacup as my very own lucky charm. First about the other job offer, and now Maddy. If only he were small, I'd put him in my purse and bring him everywhere I go. Tapi tinggi menggalah, kan? Thus, it's out of the question. But I still want to thank him, if it weren't for him, I wouldn't have dared ask Abah and Maddy would never be mine. Thank you, Teacup. I love my lucky charm (mind you, it's not an accessory, okay, nanti ada orang marah =P).
Listening to : Just To Be With You Again - Lionel Richie
5 commentaires:
ok yg ni pun jeles sbb my fon skang mcm *%$&#& eventho tak smpai sethn lg. aizat plak br beli E65. ey apa semua org beli phone ni except me?! hehe
anyway the phone looks nice. its a slider kan? i like slide phone compared to others. and kenapa ada pic madonna? dia jadi duta tht phone ke?
eh lynn whos ur teacup? yg the one in france yg u told me tu ke?
yeap its a slider. :D sort of. they call it madonna's phone here. duta dia la kot.
teacup? haha. nope. i'll tell u when the time is right, ok? =P
nice phone!! I loike~
touch screen pho menyakitkan hati. nice pho!
lol. a new phone? baru jek aritu htc kan. hehe. tapi i dont blame u, i pun akan beli if ada pic madonna mcm tu. kalau pic tu topless, i beli 2!
Enregistrer un commentaire