lundi, février 02, 2009

Winter Wonderland

+Front porch+

+Backyard+

Remember when I said I hate Winter because it's so cold and icy and it rains constantly? Well, today is just not the cold Winter day I despise so much, no, today is special. Why? Because it's snowing! Yeah, still so jakun when it snows since it's so hard to have snowy days here because we live by the sea and the temperature is different, yada yada yada. And the list goes on. How can I go back to sleep when all I feel like is going outside and catch snowflakes with my tongue? Or build a teeny weeny snowman. Or just sit and watch the snow falls? LOL. Yeah, I'm not sleepy anymore. I feel like sending Teacup a text message but that'll wake him up. Nevermind, I'll go and talk to Mama, disturbing her peace in the morning for once!

Juliette xx

Listening to : -

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

huhu.. ada snow la...
jakun jap. haha. sy pn tak penah tgk snow nih.
huhu.
g la main. huhu

Anonyme a dit…

besh besh
saya pun jakun juga.
jangan lupa ambil gambarnya cekgu.
dan post.

myownstoryasitis a dit…

Is so pretty, been ages since i last saw snow

zizou a dit…

kasi buat air batu campur lah snow tu. tengok macamana rasa kick die

Anonyme a dit…

wow!!

superunknown a dit…

build a snow man a snap a picture please! try to make the snow man look a lil bit like me as well moi! hehe

Papasan Carwash a dit…

cantiknye gambar!!!

bile la I nak merasa main snow..