Lately, I sense that my patience is wearing thin, not that patience has ever been my greatest quality, but it's getting pretty worse. I almost snapped at my pupils this morning because they're so lazy. And I played the bad cop, forcing them to do as they were told. I'm sure they're going to hate me after this, but I couldn't help it. I've been nice all along and some just don't appreciate it. Not just the pupils, I actually told a very good friend of mine off for being late last week. I do not like waiting, for
a n y t h i n g. Somehow, she always makes me wait, I don't care if it's a minute or two, but almost hours! Last Friday sealed the deal. We had to meet up to finish our presentation at 12h and she was actually getting ready at 12h! Do you know how long she takes showering? More than an hour. Getting ready? Only God knows how long. So, I texted her and told her that I didn't like waiting and if she's going to take hours to get ready and be there, I was just going to grab something to eat first. She apologized later, of course, and I did feel guilty for telling her off. But that doesn't mean that she can do it to me again. And now, I think she's afraid to make me wait for her again. She tries to be on time and also tries to be quick. I appreciate her effort, I really do. Although I feel bad for it, I'm glad I did tell her how I felt at that moment.
Ca m'a fait du bien.Anyways, I received some good news today. My sister is coming to France in three weeks time! I'm so excited! She's coming with two of her housemates. They have already bought the tickets. Can't wait to see her. I'm going to plan things to do during their stay here. They're staying for a month. And Mama is coming in May! I miss Mama, so much despite the fact that we don't get along very well. I love her nevertheless, and I'm so used to having her around, calling me every now and then and seeing her every weekend. When I was 18 and my family was in France, Mama called everyday to check how I was doing in Malaysia. She no longer does that. Nowadays she calls every weekend. I can't wait to see her either, eventhough May is like 2 months away. :D Oh, to Mama and Angah, I want
LOADS of presents! I mean it!
Nak banyak-banyakkkk! Hee!~
I'm going to have to stop here. I have some work to finish.
Bonne journée à tous!Juliette xxp/s : 11 more days to go!~Listening to : T-Shirt - Shontelle
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire