Anyways, updates on my Saturday in Deauville. The reason I went there yesterday was to attend the 11th Deauville Asian Film Festival. It's my second year going to the Festival. I went last year because my Uni organized a trip to see the Festival. I went with a whole bunch of people and I had so much fun. Yesterday was different. I went there with Aurora. Just the two of us. The fun was still there, but not so much. Anyhoo, I'm glad that the films I watched yesterday was way better than last year's. But, last festival was much more entertaining. There were stalls from different Asian countries selling all kinds of things. There were other shows, like Kung-Fu, Bollywood dance, etc. Oh and there was also a demonstration of how to make sushi and we got to eat free sushi after that! And we had a cocktail later that night. I have to admit that last year's festival was more festive than this year's. Yesterday was just a plain film festival where people came to watch movies and that was it. There were no other things to see. Well, here are some pictures for you to see :
Last year...
This year...
There are more pictures available on my Facebook. I'm feeling a bit sleepy now. I guess I'm going back to bed. Until then, have a lazy Sunday everyone! Toodles!~
p/s : 13 more days to go!~
Listening to : Naughty Girl - Holly Valance
3 commentaires:
i want to go to film festivals jugakk
lynn, malay film diaorg tak tunjuk ke
ilya : jom la!
ad : nope. this year takde. tapi last year ada. i forgot the title. but it was a mix between msian and singaporean. tak igt dah. huhu.
Enregistrer un commentaire