lundi, mars 30, 2009

Le Week-end de Mon Anniversaire

I had a fantastic time in Paris. Thanks to Auro and Ieqa, I had a great birthday. We went to Walt Disney Studios on Saturday. We spent the whole day inside. The weather wasn't very nice, though. But it didn't stop us from having fun. We managed to get on a few rides and took lots of pictures with Disney characters. Later that evening, we went to Disney Village. They wanted me to have a cake for my birthday, so we went to Planet Hollywood in Disney Village to have one. They got me a slice of strawberry cheesecake with three candles on top. Why three? I've no idea. It was delicious. I ate a lot during the weekend. We went shopping some more at Disney Village, afterwards.

++To infinity and beyond!++

++Cheeky Ratatouille++

++Chipmunk++

++Err, Lady Chipmunk?++

++Saya suka Stitch!++

Joyeux Anniversaire Mlle Rosland!++

On Sunday, I wanted to go to Le Café des 2 Moulins where most parts of Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain were shot, but it was closed and I was frustrated. =( We took pictures in front of Moulin Rouge and headed to Hard Rock Cafe. We didn't intend to have lunch there. We went into the boutique and looked around before we realized it was already lunch time. We decided to eat there. Not long after we were seated and given the menu, a waiter came to take our orders. I told him we were not ready to order yet and he said he'd be back in 5 minutes. Oh, he speaks English very fluently. Not even a slight of French accent. I guess he's not French. Anyways, during the whole lunch hour we were there, he was flirting outrageously. At first, I thought he was just being friendly as a waiter, but he kept coming back to our table, asking how we're doing, complementing the balloon given to me by a clown as Ieqa told him it was my birthday the day before and just flirting. I thought he was cute, you know, being friendly and all. He's tall, bald and nicely built. I always have a thing for tall guys. And BALD. (Ieqa said to me : 'Dah jumpa dah orang botak').

++Le Moulin Rouge++

++Moi++

Auro and Ieqa were crazy. They planned ways to hook me up with this guy. They kept calling him to ask for things. They told me to have a photo taken with him by saying 'You don't have a boyfriend, you have got nothing to lose'. What a good piece of advice from a friend and sister! Auro called him to our table and ask if he could take our photo and he agreed. Then they kept pushing me to ask him to take a photo together and I dont know what's wrong with me, I did. And do you know what he said?! He said, 'I thought you'd never ask.', and smiled! LOL. Anyhoo, I had my photo taken with him. After that, he kinda hold my hand for no reason which was kind of weird. Then he left to continue his work or whatever it was that he was doing. We had done eating and we needed the bill. Auro told me to scream his name (he told us to scream his name if there's anything that we needed), which I didn't do because it'd be embarassing if I did. We waited for a bit and Auro called him for the bill and he made a sad face, 'Oh are you guys going to leave me already?' He came with the bill and started asking me all sorts of questions. Name, where from, where do I live, and whether I'd be coming to Paris again, etc. And then....

D : Come and see me when you're in Paris.

Moi : Hmm? Okay.

D : *waits*

Two Devils : *stare at me*

Moi : Uh, okay then, why don't you give me your number?

D : *quickly grabs a receipt from our table, turns around, drops something, and jots down his number and gives it to me with a shaky hand*

Two Devils : *drop jaws*

Moi : Thank you. *smiles*

D : I'll wait for your call!


And that was it. I got his number! I've never asked a guy for his number, at least not like that. I thought I was just playing the game, you know, because he was flirty and it'd be fun to play along. And I thought he wasn't going to give it to me, by saying he's not supposed to do that because of his work and all that. But he did! It was surprising. Auro and Ieqa were right, I have nothing to lose. In fact, I gained a new contact. =P Outside, Auro and Ieqa were 'OMG'-ing. Auro took this as a sign for her to talk to her crush. She thought it was cool. I didn't even have a crush on this guy, I just thought he's cute, that's all. And I still haven't done anything with the number. I'm still contemplating whether or not to text this guy. What harm could it do having another guy friend, right? It was fun. That spiced up our trip to Paris. =)

++Auro, Moi, Ieqa++

++I look awful, muka kenyang++

Oh, have I already told you about the creepy people we met during our trip? There were lots of them. It started on the train when we were on our way to Paris. Ieqa sat somewhere else, but on the same coach because she got on at Cherbourg. There was this guy with reddish orange mullet hair sitting across the aisle and started to talk to her. Ieqa ignored him at first but he kept on talking. When I came back from the toilet, I stopped by at Ieqa's seat to see how she was doing. When I left, I got a text message from Ieqa saying that the guy thinks that I look way younger than Ieqa and it pissed her off. LOL. He's still creepy nevertheless. He wrote Ieqa a postcard!!! From across the aisle! What a weirdo! The next day, in the RER on our way to Disneyland, a guy asked where I was from and when I said 'Malaysia', he spoke Malay to me straightaway. He's pretty good. Apparently he owns a house in Bali and he's been to Malaysia a lot of time. After he got off, there were another two creepy guys staring at us! They were talking in a language that I don't understand. When a lady who sat beside me got off the train, one of the guys came and sat at the empty place. He started talking to me. And I was like, 'Err, I don't understand', but he kept on talking that we decided to get off at the next stop. We got off and changed coach. It sucks to be spoken to by strangers all the time. Then on Sunday, while waiting for the metro to get to Hard Rock Cafe, another creepy guy stared at us. We walked away from him and he followed. Geez. But thank God, he didn't try to speak to any of us, he just stared creepily. There were more on the tram when we arrived in Caen and I'm not going to get into it.

Wow, this is one long entry. I think I'm just going to stop here so that you won't get bored reading. All in all, I had an amazing birthday! I had so much fun and so much food which could only mean one thing : more time will be spent at the gym to shed all the weight I'd gained during the weekend. And to everyone else, thank you so much for the birthday wishes! Love yous!

Juliette xx

p/s : more pictures on my Facebook =)

Listening to : What If – Jordyn Taylor ft. Allen Cutler

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

eceh eceh eceh. :P

farida tarmize a dit…

ouhhhh..
so kelakar and comel

myownstoryasitis a dit…

pictures look nice =)
funny and interesting blog post

Adwina a dit…

hehe yeah agreed with jessy. so funny! and the guy looks familiar la!! mcm muka sorg foreigner kt utp dlu..tp takkan la dia terlepas ke paris jd waiter lak kan..hehe..and omg u like bald man? eee i think bald man is so gay-ish la..hehe

Aizad a dit…

haha. nice stunt :)

never had girl giving me numbers tho. i was always the one who asked :P