mercredi, avril 15, 2009

Waffy oh Waffy

++My handsome baby brother =P++

I've finally got Waffy's picture in his school uniform. To Abah and Mama, merci beaucoup for the birthday present! So much of a surprise, eh? I love you guys so much!

Anyways, looking at Waffy's picture has made me miss him even more. Rindu lah, Gemok! People always say that kids say the darnest thing and that, without a doubt, also applies to my brother. Being the youngest in the family, he tends to say, urm, weird and funny things.

Situation #1 :

Cousin : Waffy, kenapa keluar ikut tingkap? Nanti jatuh nanti!

Waffy : Err, Waffy tak sengaja. Waffy 'ter'lompat keluar.

Cousin : ......


Situation #2 :

*Abah and I are having a serious conversation*

Waffy : Abah, Abah, Waffy nak tanya!

*Still having the conversation*

Waffy : Abah!!!

Abah : Waffy, kan Abah tengah cakap dengan Kak Yong, kalau nak menyampuk bagi salam dulu.

*The conversation continues with Waffy being quiet for a second, thinking of what to do next*

Waffy : Assalamualaikum, boleh Waffy menyampuk?

Abah & I : ......?!


Situation #3 :

Moi : Ieee, Waffy ni, tak bersyukur ke? Apa nak semua dapat. Dah dah lah tu. Asyik nak beli game je.

Waffy : Ala, Waffy nak game je. Tu pun tak boleh.

Moi : Kan dah banyak game. Ada duit je, nak beli game. Kitorang dulu kecik-kecik tak dapat semua yang kitorang nak, tahu?

Waffy : Hm, bukan salah Waffy, time Waffy kecik, Abah dah jadi First Admiral.

Moi : .......?! Pfft!


Situation #4:

Waffy : Waffy rasa macam nak shave sourcils (kening) Waffy.

Moi : Huh? Kenapa pula?

Waffy : Ye la, sourcils Waffy macam bersambung.

Moi : Eh?


Situation #5 :

Mama : Waffy, awak nak tak baju ni?

Waffy : Mama nak belikan ke?

Mama : Kalau awak nak, Mama beli lah.

Waffy : Suka hati Mama lah nak beli kan ke tak.

*Mama refuses to argue and buys the shirt*

.....a while later.....

Waffy : Mama, nak beli game?

Mama : No. Kan dah beli baju.

Waffy : Itu Mama yang beli, bukan Waffy yang nak.

Mama : Haa, pandai lah tu!


Dan banyak lagi. Waffy, although you say weird stuffs a lot, I do miss you and the strangest thing is, I miss having those weird conversations with you. And Gemok, you look smart in your school uniform! Be good, ok! I love you!

Juliette xx

Listening to : Take It Slow - Estrella

3 commentaires:

myownstoryasitis a dit…

ur brother is so funny....lol.....does he realize that his funny?

Anonyme a dit…

sgt best adik akak
hehe
hes in malaysia rite now?
&& u?
err , france?

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

Nakal.hehe..tp comei..=)