
Amsterdam was awesome apart from the chilly weather. As you might have already known, I went there twice last year. Looking forward to another visit in the future, hopefully. Anyways, let's compare what I did last year and this year, shall we?
Sex Museum - Checked!
Red Light District - Checked!
Shopping - Checked!
Rijksmuseum - Checked!
Van Gogh Museum - Checked!
Hard Rock Cafe - Checked!
Waffles - Checked!
House of Bols - Checked!
Coffeeshops - Checked!
Amsterdam 2009 :
Sex Museum - Checked!
Red Light District - Checked!
Live Sex Show - Checked!
Madame Tussauds Amsterdam - Checked!
Heineken Experience - Checked!
Hard Rock Cafe - Checked!
Coffeeshops - Checked!
Waffles - Checked!
Not much difference, eh? The only thing I didn't do this year was get high. Why? Because someone got high and I had to stay sane in order to get back to the hotel safely. =P It's okay, there's always next time. If I'm lucky enough, I'll be closer to Amsterdam in two years time! Yeah! :D
Juliette xx
p/s : My blog turns 4 yesterday =)
Listening to : That Thing You Do - The Wonders
4 commentaires:
Glad you had fun :)
helo dear, how was the exam? we are going back to kl this friday!! hihi. see u in august?! xoxo
aizad : yeah, i did. =)
eleen : i know! see u in msia boleh tak? :D btw, my dad is also going back this week, but on saturday. huhu. i don't want to see u in august, i'll try to see u in msia. :D
happy blog-y bday
Enregistrer un commentaire