Sunscreen and Gs. By the way, lingeries don't count as clothes, at least for me. Because you don't wear them outside, you wear them inside where no one can see unless you let them. :D And wearing sexy or cute or pretty lingeries can boost up your confidence level as you alone, would feel sexy wearing them. Feeling beautiful from the inside will raise your self-confidence, no? But the important thing is to feel comfortable wearing them, not just for the sake of being sexy. So, don't be a cheapskate and flatter yourself with new lingeries every now and then. You don't want to be seen wearing grandmother panties everyday or even worse, undergarments with holes in them that ought to be thrown away. Trust me, I have a friend who own those and it has never crossed her mind to buy some new ones. Not very hygienic, is she? Anyways, I guess I've written enough for today. I need to study now that my lust has been fullfilled. Another Mandarin test tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!
p/s : I need a new pair of sandals!
Listening to : Take Me Home - Aqualung
4 commentaires:
lol.. undies. well at least u got ur retail therapy. i hope you feel better now :)
i love shopping toooo :)
shopping la..tak tunggu abg langsung..
darl, i couldnt agree more! i love wearing sexy lingerie and when nobody's home, i love walking around the house half naked, wearing them sexy. haha. best gila its my habit! n of course in my room i'd do the same thing. haha.
Enregistrer un commentaire