You may be wondering why did I buy two perfumes at the same time. Well, first of all, it IS my favourite perfume. It was on sale, 50% off! I bought one at first and then I came back home and told Mama about it and she gave me money to buy another one. So, voilà! I have two. And the Dior makeup palette was also on sale. It was 20% off. I've been waiting for the price to go down for quite some time now and thank God it did. Plus it'd be practical for traveling which I will soon be doing. Ah, don't we all just love the sale season? Especially Sephora sale season. =)
Other than shopping, I talked to Abah on the phone today. We talked about a lot of things. He knows almost everything about me and my life at the moment. It's comforting to know that he's always at my side, supporting my decision, good or bad. At least I'm not the only one who thinks that way. I can't wait to see him in two weeks time. By the way, my flight ticket to Malaysia has been confirmed! So, I really am going to go back. I am nervous and excited at the same time. Whaaat? I haven't been back in a while, okay! So, I have the right to be nervous. :D Hee! Okay okay, enough for today. I don't want to bore you guys with personal stuffs anymore. So, until then! Toodles!~
Listening to : Your Love - Katy Perry
3 commentaires:
mak io.
shopaholic betul.
Oh,the perfume memang sangat best!I love it too!
eh good buy, 2 perfumes for the price of 1 perfume ;)
Enregistrer un commentaire