mardi, juillet 21, 2009

Arrivée

Hello from Kuala Lumpur! I'm doing great here. My house is in a great mess, like totally messy, boxes everywhere. It needs a woman's touch to make it all clean and tidy again. Guess who got the job? MOI! Yes, the new appointed bibik of the house. No wonder Abah wanted me to come home earlier. I have to learn how to cook as well. =( I'm a klutz in the kitchen. I can never get things right. *sigh* But it's okay. I can learn, can't I? (Geez, I really need to get use to Malaysian keyboard because I'm taking a lot of time writing and deleting this)

Anyways, I arrived at KLIA around 06h30 yesterday morning. Flight was pleasant. I made some new friends, a girl who sat beside me and a cabin crew who took care of all my needs that he always came by to chat. We waited for our luggage for about half an hour. Thank God business class' luggage came out first. As soon as we got ours, we headed straight for the exit. I could see Cik Rindu waiting from afar. Yes, she came to pick us up. Not long after that, Auntie Norzi showed up for Emirul, along with Ilya and Iki. We said hi and stuffs and then quickly went out because Abah's driver was waiting for us outside, Uncle Jeffri as well. We headed straight home afterwards. Cik Rindu had to go out around 11h00 because she had something else to do. Abah was in Nilai, that explains why his driver was the one to pick us up. As there was no one else in the house apart from Raffy and I, the best thing I could do was sleep. And that's what I did yesterday, the whole day. Big mistake! I couldn't sleep last night. I started cleaning up my room until 03h30 or something like that. I don't remember at what time I finally dozed off. But I woke up around 14h30 today!!!!! I went downstairs to find Raffy was still sleeping. I went onto Facebook and Setan was online. We chatted for a bit and decided to go out.

He came to pick me up around 17h00. I tried to wake Raffy up but he continued sleeping. So, we went out without him. We watched Transformers. Yes, I had not watched it before today, that was my first time and Setan's second. The movie was okay but it was too long that it made the guy who sat beside me slept and snored! LOL. After movie, he sent me home only to find Abah and Raffy on their way out. I changed my shirt and then Setan, Abah, Raffy and I went dinner together. I had kuey tiaw goreng for dinner, very happy. But I didn't get my ice cream, though. =( It's okay, there's always tomorrow. I still do not have a Malaysian number. I'm thinking of getting it tomorrow. And I might go out with Shinta tomorrow as well, but it depends if I have anyone to drive me there. She's only staying for a few days before she flies back to Indonesia. Just a short stay. Setan said it's better for me to frame my driving license as I'm afraid to go behind the wheel. Bad experience, okay! Phobia! LOL. Anyways, it's 01h38 and I'm still wide awake and babbling away. I should stop and try to go to sleep. So, until then! Toodles!~

Juliette xx

Listening to : Home - Michael Buble

8 commentaires:

I ♥ British Accent a dit…

Yana,obvious ok u excited!lol..neway,have fun during ur holidays..hiks.

GurL-FriDay a dit…

dilla, i am excited! lol. but jetlag. very. this morning lg teruk, lepas subuh baru boleh tdo. *tsk*

Adwina a dit…

my dad was also in nilai! hehe. glad to hear ure doing fine n settling things. anyway your house kat mana babe? and dont forget to gimme me your number once u have one?

Anonyme a dit…

aha. so excited. anyway, welcome back, yana.

GurL-FriDay a dit…

ad : i thought so! asik busy je mereka. haha. zooview, ad. i don't think it's that far from urs.

shahril : thanks! hehe.

myownstoryasitis a dit…

yo babe,
eh ur staying at zooview, used to lepak around that area last time...
enjoy your stay babe, do let us know when ur free to hang out =)

Anonyme a dit…

wlcome back lynn!!!
enjoy ur stay here!!
dah ade number, bagi lah ye..
=)

1 a dit…

dont go shopping yet kt kl. buat benda lain dulu k. therapyyyyy. fuh fuh fuh.

have fun moi :)