I went to Caen with Mama and Ieqa last Sunday. I had to send some things back and take some clothes to bring back to Malaysia. Mama spring cleaned my room. It was perfect. She moved my refrigerator somewhere else, she cleaned my veranda, my flower pots and she took some of my books back. Ieqa treated us to dinner Sunday night. We had Middle Eastern food. It was okay but Ieqa didn't like it that much. I would have preferred to eat pizza, of course, but they wanted to try the food at the restaurant. Two against one, that didn't leave me any choice. We slept in Caen for a night and came back to Cherbourg yesterday. I went to pay my rent until December and stopped by at the campus to see my result. I was so nervous I nearly had a heart attack. As I was approaching the bulletin board where they put all the information, I could actually hear my heart beating. I was THAT nervous. My eyes wandered searching for my name and voilà! Admis! Which meant I passed my exam! Alhamdulillah! Moi passing my exam can only mean one thing : longer holiday in Malaysia! Yeay moi!!! LOL. If I failed, I would have to come back at the end of August to resit my papers early September. Thank God I passed! =) But I forgot my passport! I don't remember where I put it because last time I brought it along with me was to Amsterdam. I have to go back to Caen some time next week, anyways.
I went back to my place, told Mama and Ieqa about my results, got ready and drove to town. Ieqa was searching for a luggage to bring home later. I wasn't looking for anything. But since I passed my exam, the feeling of rewarding myself with a little something tugged at my purse strings. Alors, je m'achetais un nouveau petit sac chez Lancel. Et parce que j'étais si heureuse, j'en ai achetais un pour Mama aussi. Mais le sien était plus cher que le mien. Ce n'est pas grave. Ce n'est pas tous les jours que je l'achète des choses. Let's see what I bought, shall we?

Anyways, I'd like to thank a particular person for taking care of me the during the exam weeks, for being there for me, for telling me off when I felt like sleeping instead of studying, for cooking me lunch and dinner and for just being with me during that twelve agonizing days. Thank you for putting up with me. Thank you for trying hard to keep me happy. Merci infiniment! Bisoux ♥
Listening to : The Fear - Lily Allen
2 commentaires:
you're coming down to kl for a holiday? cool then we all can meet up =)
yeap. we sure can. hopefully you guys will be availableeee! :D
Enregistrer un commentaire