jeudi, juillet 30, 2009

A Week Worth of Update

Lazy ass! I owe this blog a huge update! I've been lazy to write. Well, actually there's nothing much to update you guys on. Cheih. Not really, some things have been happening lately. Things I wasn't ready for, such as MEETING THE FAMILY!! Whose family? HIS FAMILY! Yeah! So soon, eh? It was on Sunday. The plan was to go out with his sister and brother-in-law. That's what we did. Actually they wanted to bring me out on Saturday but it had to be canceled as I was in Lumut. Anyways, so we went to One Utama and had what I would like to call A FEAST because there were so much food on the table. It was nice, though. We got to talk and got to know each other a little better. Cheewaahh! True, OK! Ice breaking session. =P

The thing I wasn't expecting at all was a call from his mom telling his sister to get something for his dad as he wasn't feeling very well which then led us straight to his house. Geez! I wasn't prepared for that. I was so nervous. Thank God they welcomed me with open arms, as if I were family. Even his parents called themselves Mak and Abah instead of Auntie and Uncle. Knowing that I was accepted into the family calmed me down a bit. The jitter bugs were still there, of course. Apart from that, everything went well. I even made a show of myself when they brought me to eat durian at PKNS Complex Shah Alam. Muka tak tahu malu. I ate a lot of durian and made people stare so they had to tell them I just got back from France and that I haven't eaten durian for quite some time, which is true by the way. LOL. Actually, I'm glad to have met them although I wasn't ready because it could have been worse even if I were prepared. All in all, I think they're really nice and I felt welcomed. (=

As for the man himself, he called when he was in Jeddah. Umrah went well for him, alhamdulillah. We chatted a few times when he was at the hotel where he was staying. Now I have to wait for a few more days before he gets to Africa. Hmmm, hope everything goes well and he will arrive according to schedule. (=

I have also met Audi's wife, Amy. They're like the cutest couple I have ever seen. They treated me to dinner on Tuesday night. They brought along their wedding albums as I couldn't come to theirs last December. They also saved me their wedding souvenirs. I was known as 'Pingu' to Amy because that's what Audi used to call me when I first got to know him. They bought the last Harry Potter book for me the last time I came back to Malaysia which was in 2007. And I even contributed a bit to their wedding, just a teeny weeny bit, but it made them happy.

++Moi, Audi&&Amy++

And yesterday, I met Sya, also after two long years. We've known each other since 2003 through Friendster. She used to live in Wales and I, France. We got closer through Yahoo! Messenger and made other friends like Ilya, Hana, Daniel, Alip and Reez. Hana was in Switzerland and Ilya is (still) in England. As for the boys, they're all in Malaysia. I finally met Ilya and Sya in London during Christmas Break 2004. I met Hana in Geneva the following year, if I'm not mistaken. And the boys, in 2007 when I came back here. Out of topic, anyways, we met at Pavillion and then jalan-jalan around Bukit Bintang. Sya brought her friends along, Sarah and Bazli and then we met Farha. It was nice meeting new people so I didn't mind that much. The weather was so hot and at the end of the day my legs hurt so much. But it was fun. I don't mind doing it all over again. (=

++Sya & I++

++Sarah, Sya, Moi, Bazli++

Today, I went out with Orang Yang Baru Dapat Kerja as he wanted to pujuk me because he got mad for no reason yesterday. LOL. No lah, the reason is because I didn't want to hang out with him yesterday and I refused his offer to send me back home. Who else lah if not Setan. We went to a pet store and saw this cute puppy that I wanted to take home immediately! It's a she. She looks so adorable like a bear. Now I feel like having a puppy as a pet. I don't mind, actually. I even asked Abah about it but he said no, reason being I'm not going to be around to take care of her and it will cost a lot to bring her back to France. Also because she costs a bomb! Almost RM3k! Crazy, I know. But she is just so adorable that I am sure I'm going to dream about her tonight. *sigh*

Anyways, Mama and Ieqa will arrive on Sunday morning. Abah misses Mama. He can't sleep at night. Whatever he eats, they taste bad. And he spent yesterday afternoon daydreaming instead of playing golf. LOL. Kelakar orang tua bercinta. I miss Mama as well. Hope they will arrive safely. I'm now waiting for Cik Rindu and Nadzirah to come home. Abah has gone to Masjid Negara for bacaan Yassin sempena Hari Pahlawan. And I am hungry. Blergh. Alrighty then, I'm going to raid the refrigerator to find something to eat. Until then, toodles!~

Juliette x

p/s : Mon chéri me manque! )=

Listening to : It Ain't Easy - Zee Avi

6 commentaires:

anisizatyA.J a dit…

have a great holiday..and btw the lenka song down there is nice (:

myownstoryasitis a dit…

glad your meeting with HIS family went well =)

myownstoryasitis a dit…

btw bila mau jumpa ;)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

anis : thank you (=

jess : haha. tu la. i'm waiting for u guys. i want to see the four of u, ad, irma, addy and u.

myownstoryasitis a dit…

lol yup yup, come let's arrange something haha

il y a a dit…

audi dah kawin??? haha and ur next in the line ah amoi!