jeudi, septembre 10, 2009

Crankiness

Cranky! That's what best to describe the condition I am in right now. Reason? He's leaving today. People say that the world does not revolve around you, but mine revolves around him lately, seeing that he's not here to stay. I know that I shouldn't do that. But then again, I'm just a normal person with feelings. It's not that I don't understand why he has to do that, of course I do, completely understand. But, I just chose not to. Yeah, I tend to make things complicated. And there's more to this cranky mood of mine. I'm leaving, like, really soon!!! When he was away, I felt like I wanted to go back to France ASAP. But now, it's the other way round. I miss France, there's no doubt about it. I know that sooner or later I'll have to go back and I don't have a choice. It's just that it's really soon. Like in two and a half week time and I'm not ready to go back yet. Class starts on the 5th. My friends are planning to have a party right before that. And then there's this whole thing about having to plan your own schedule for the semester, choosing the right subject and the right time is a lot of work. After that, I'll have to go and register early just to make sure I get what I want and it only takes a few minutes to do that but I have to wake up really early. See, a lot of work, no? Plus, I'm not really a morning person. Ah, I forgot to mention the jet lag I'll be having as soon as I set foot in France. Geez! That's not really a nice thought to be having this early in the morning, well, not that early, but still. I'll come back to Malaysia again in December, so that should be some kind of an assurance, no? NOT! That's another three months away!!! I also have to renew my carte de séjour which is just like our Malaysian identity card but has to be renewed every year as I'm an étrangère, in December. I hate doing that. The French are careless, they always lose your documents and you have to do it all over again. It happens all the time. Annoying, I tell you. They keep this straight face and apologize when they lose your stuffs but you can tell that they don't mean whatever they're saying. They try to make it hard for us, les étrangers to stay in their country hoping that we'd give up and get the hell out of there. Yeah, they can be that mean. And I'm so used to dealing with them. No need to smile sweetly because that never works. All you need is an attitude, you just have to be as stuck up as the person you're dealing with, then only they'll see your determination. OMG. Duh, what am I babbling about? This is way out of topic. I am cranky because he's leaving. Period. ;[

Juliette xx

Listening to : Beautiful Dirty Rich - Lady Gaga

Aucun commentaire: