
I just realized that if I get married, then I won't be able to have late night talk with my sisters anymore! We won't get to gossip as much as we do now. We won't sleep in the same room anymore. And the worst thing is, nobody is going to put on a night light if I can't sleep. Aww that's just so sad. I miss my sisters. ;[
Listening to : Sway - The Perishers
2 commentaires:
seriously rase mcm baru semalam je kenal ayong, pastu dh nak kawen dah, aiyo pastu lagi 3-4 TAHUN, afiz pulak..., aiyoooo scary gilee ok. :(
felicitations, et good luck hehe
haha. hafiz, saya cari la mana comment awak. rupanya kt entry lama. ;p a ah kan, mcm baru je lagi. skrg dah nak kawen. 3-4 thn lagi? ye ke ni? ke thn depan? hehehe. nnt kawen jgn lupa invite, k? kalau balik next summer, come to my wedding reception taw! thankssss!
Enregistrer un commentaire