Let's change the topic, shall we? Let's see what had I been up to all Summer. Well, first of all, I was in Malaysia. I spent most of my holidays with my family, especially since my grandfather died, I had to visit my grandmother almost every weekend. We managed to persuade her to come and live with us before I came back here but it obviously didn't last very long as my fiancé called the other day and told me that she had gone back to Perak because she missed home. I just wish she would live with us forever, you know. I kind of liked having her around before I came back that day. She even came with us to the airport to send me off. And saw how sad I was to leave the country. As usual, my tear duct gave away when it was time to go. Actually, it's when I kissed Mama and asked for forgiveness as I fought with her a lot before I flew off. I felt very guilty. I didn't mean to, you know. It's just that I knew that I had to leave and when I go back, things will be different. Yet, she was busy entertaining people the day before my flight and told me off when I came back late that night and hadn't packed my things. I guess I picked the wrong time to go back to France. I should have gone back before Eid because I forgot that Eid is the time when people try to squeeze visits to each other's houses during the first week when they actually have a month to do so! Why am I being so bitter? Because my parents kind of neglected me and my needs before I came back here. Sangat terasa, ok?
OK, enough complaining. Should be thankful they at least sent me to the airport and gave me money. ;D Apart from that, I'd set foot in Bahrain. It was a twelve-hour transit. They gave me a hotel room and dinner was provided. Bahrain air was very still, no wind nor breeze, very hot and humid. A nice city except for the people, I wasn't very impressed with their hospitality. They're not very friendly, a bit rude, I must say. Nevertheless, I managed to make a few friends on the flight from KL. Some medic students who were flying back to Egypt. Nice people. Also an American on the flight from Bahrain to Paris who wished me all the best in my studies, a very friendly man. ;] I arrived in Paris unaware that they lost my luggage. I panicked for a bit before I filed a report and went back to Uncle Fadzilah's place. I was too tired to be annoyed. I took that as a punishment for fighting with Mama. Ma, I'm so sorry. I love you a lot, but you know, I'm just hardheaded and spoilt and I hate it when things do not go my way and when I don't get what I want. ;[ Since I didn't have a lot of things with me, I had to go shopping for new things which I didn't mind doing. ;p Spent a week in Paris. My luggage arrived a few days later, thank God. I even went to the open house with Malaysian Prime Minister last weekend. Oh, and I finally met Eva, Eleen's beautiful daughter. She's so cute and happy! Eleen also lent me her cellphone as mine was out of battery and the charger was in that lost luggage. Still haven't returned the phone to her yet, will do so the next time I'm in Paris which is soon because there's a concert that I'll be attending. ;] And oh, to Uncle Fadzilah and family, thank you so much for having me over. What would I do without you guys.


Oh, everyone has been asking me how's Raya. Well, Raya is Raya, lah. A bit different from the past six years as we celebrated it in Malaysia with our fellow relatives. Also a bit sad because my grandfather isn't there anymore. Ieqa wasn't with us to celebrate it as well. She had to come back to France first since her class started earlier than mine. Even so, it was fun because I had a splendid time with my cousins. We went for bowling the second day of Eid and then midnight movie later that week. Not to forget, my family managed to snap a family photo before Ieqa came back here. Probably my last family picture as a single woman and insyaAllah this year's Eid Mubarak is also my last one as a single person. ;]

Life here is boring. No more family. No one to fight with. No more people to drive me around at night without knowing where to go. No more good food. And work is piling up, lots of it. It's only been a week of classes. I should start focusing on my studies and get out of this holiday mood if I want to pass my exam in February. Oh beside all those negative things I just mentioned, I forgot to tell you that my Civilisation lecturer is very hot. I was mesmerized the first time I stepped into his class. He must not be older than 30. He has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. Apparently all the girls are starting to call him Apollo. I think he looks a bit like a younger version of George Clooney. He also has a strong British accent which makes him even more sexy. Ooooh me likey! ;p Meeoowwrr~
Anyways, I have to start going to the gym again. I've put on A LOT of weight. Yes, good food is bad for health. But, the gym I used to go to is now closed for good. Too bad, I liked it over there because it's strictly for ladies. I'm signing up for a new one on Monday. Surveyed it already. A mixed gym. Bigger. Better opening hours. Opens everyday from 06h to 23h. Great, isn't it? And guess who I bumped into while asking for information at the gym? Monsieur D!! We will be going to the same gym, soon. *cough*cough* LOL. Yes, I do know that I'm engaged to be married. Don't worry. He already has a girlfriend. ;] OK, I should really get back to Litterature. I have to hand in my paper Monday morning and the lecturer isn't very nice. Wish me luck!
Oh, before that, a special message to the fiancé, I miss you. All the best for the rest of Kursus Kahwin tomorrow!

I also miss Abah, Mama, Mak, Abah, Mak Nono, Abah Amir and the rest of the family. Sad lah being here on my own. Ieqa is one hour away. *sobs* Anyways people, until then! Toodles!~
Listening to : Just You And Me - Zee Avi
4 commentaires:
wow u had a great summer ;)
I miss u to so much sweetheart..Btw i got the cert..hahaha..jom kahwin..huhu- Fiance
jess : yes, i had a wonderful summer. ;]
abg : hiv test tak lepas lagi. sila pergi buat dulu. ;p
thank you for providing the whole summer details :) nice read and oh, it was nice to hear from you as well :).
good luck with the literature paper and more luck with the gym. huhu.
Enregistrer un commentaire