1. Compose a list of your top 10 sexiest famous men.
2. Collect one picture of each guy on your list
3. Post them in your journal and state why you think they're on your list.
4. Tag people to do the same

Deep sexy eyes. Very good looking. Nice body. I was a big fan of his when I was in junior high. I even pinned his poster on my wardrobe.

I LOVE HIM. Amazing voice, pretty smile, pretty boy. ;]

A Mexican actor who made me fall in love with him the first time I laid eyes on him in The Motorcycle Diaries. He's just, urm, sexy.

Beautiful, beautiful eyes. Pretty smile as well. ;]

Sexy? Not so. Cute? YES!!!

Have you seen Seducing Mr. Perfect? If you haven't, then you should. Because only then you'll know what I mean. Very seductive. Yum!

Just look at those blue eyes. How can that not be sexy? ;p

I think everyone knows I like him by now. I started to like him since I watched Van Wilder. He is just.so.hot.

Charming. Very very very very very sexy. Sexy smile, sexy eyes.

Sexiest man alive, hands down! Everything is just sexy and very manly about him. He is irresistible! My definition of a perfect man.
So, voilà! My list of sexiest men. I don't feel like tagging anybody. If you're someone who has a lot of time to waste, feel free to do it. ;]
Listening to : Knock Knock - Lenka
7 commentaires:
lynn, ur abang mana? tak de dlm list ke? hehehe
haha, ad! it should be sexiest famous men. dia tak famous, so dia takde dlm list. lol. ;p
oooo...kutuk abg ker?
omg ur sexiest guys are so hot...totally in love with kim bum, dean fujioka and daniel henney...and yeah how come ur abang is not in the list ;)
haha. ladies, please refer to the word 'FAMOUS' ;p that explains why my abang is not on the list. lol.
haha lynn..
we have nothing in common in terms of picking the sexiest men..hahahaha..
thanks for doing the tag..:P:P
haha. yeah. nothing at all. lol. no probs, babe. ;]
Enregistrer un commentaire