vendredi, novembre 27, 2009

Miss Not-So-Independent

Oh my. I don't think I am as independent as I would like to think I am. I had Monsieur D came over just because there was a minor electrical emergency. The circuit breaker tripped. Just a little problem, isn't it? I couldn't open the door to the switchbox because I thought it was nailed close. I do not possessed a tool box therefore I don't have screwdrivers and what not. I asked my neighbour if he could help and he tried, but he too, didn't know how to open the damn door. So, I had to call the agency and had Monsieur D came over to look at what's wrong. He only brought a screwdriver with him and voilà! ça le fait! And I am embarrassed that I couldn't do such a simple thing. I couldn't have used my nails, could I? It would have ruined them. Geez! I sound so girlish. Anyways, the worst is over now. I hate it when that happens. I couldn't go online and my refrigerator would stop working and takes ages to get to the right temperature again. Oh I couldn't even blow dry my hair. That sucks. I have to get a tool box with useful tools in it. *sigh*

By the way, I'm leaving for Paris this evening. Will meet Ieqa on the train. We're going to celebrate her birthday and I promised her to go to this Build-a-Bear workshop where she can make her own plushies as her birthday present. She likes plushies. She has lots of them. Other than that, I still have to get two things for myself. Four weeks until the big day?!! That's not very far now, is it? Eeeekkk! Oh, my Fiancé called this morning after a few days of not hearing his voice which almost drove me to the brink of craziness. That kind of made my day. *monkey dance* I hope he'll arrive safely. I've missed him so much. Alrighty then. I have to get ready to go to the train station. And before I forget, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha to all Muslims. It's not too late to wish, isn't it? Toodles!~

Juliette xx

Listening to : I'm You - Leona Lewis

Aucun commentaire: