
I am sooooo sorry for the lack of updates! I've been meaning to update but things have been keeping me busy. Anyways, first of all, I'd like to wish you guys Happy New Year 2010! Bonne Année, Bonne Santé! It's not too late, isn't it? Did you guys celebrate it? I didn't. I spent mine at home with my loved ones watching TV. Nothing different from the previous years. As you might already know, I'm back in France. Yeah, from the hot and humid Malaysia to freezing cold Caen. Drastic change, even my sleeping time is a bit messed up, jetlagged. And to make the matter worse, I'm sick. I fell sick the day before I flew back here. My body temperature rose like nobody's business. Mama and Sayang were worried sick that he actually wanted to take me to the clinic at 2.30 in the morning! I felt a bit better the next morning but still went to see the doctor before my flight to France just in case I couldn't fly because I wasn't feeling very well. The doctor gave me some tablets to keep me well for the next few days so that I didn't have to find another doctor when I got here. Fever is gone but flu decides to stick around and my throat is unbearably sore. Auro thinks my voice is sexy at the moment. LOL.
Soooo, I am MARRIED! Je suis mariée! Went back home as a single lady and came back here as his MRS. My feelings? I'm over the moon! I love the fact that my 2009 ended with me tying the knot. Mademoiselle to Madame. Never have I imagined I would get married this year. If you refer to my previous year's resolutions, marriage was the last thing on my mind. 2009 had been a bittersweet year for me. A lot of things happened and a lot of people got hurt during my journey to happiness. Therefore, I'd like to apologize to those I had wronged. I didn't mean for it to happen that way. I wasn't ready for serious relationships thus I never declared. If only saying sorry could change everything, isn't it? Still, I am truly sorry.
My husband and I, we haven't been together that long, but long enough to know that we want to be with each other. During our two years of courtship, things had been hard. Our patience, loyalty and honesty were put to the test and yes, we failed, once. Nothing to be proud of. Although we didn't succeed the first trial, we decided to give it another try and alhamdulillah, this time around, we survived and made it to the altar. Some said it's happening too soon. Well, it didn't. He proposed in June, we got engaged in August and finally tied the knot in December. Not too soon, isn't it? I'd like to write about all our stories but I'm too sleepy to do so right now. I'll do it when I'm feeling much better.
I didn't cry at the airport when it was time for me to leave. I was happy albeit my sickness. He made me laugh all night. I didn't feel sad until I was on the airplane. Only then it struck me that I was actually leaving my newly wedded husband in Malaysia! You haven't heard the worst part yet; we're probably going to see each other in JUNE! And it's only January! *sobs* I don't think I can survive that long. Although I said I'm going to be alright now, I doubt that I would be after a few months because even right at this moment I'm missing him like crazy! So, tell me how lah?
I wish I could update you guys more on everything, but I'm really sleepy. I've uploaded pictures of the solemnization ceremony that day on Facebook. Go check them out. I'll write more soon! Until then, toodles!~
Listening to : Down - Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne
9 commentaires:
congrats babe =) wishing you happiness in your new chapter =)
u look lovely in your wedding photos =)
Lin,
Naper jumpa balik on June??? i cedih nie..BTW, i kawin same age ngan u lah..:)
jess : thanks, babe! hehe. starting 2010 with a new chapter. :D
inar : cuz takde cuti panjang. june baru start summer hols. sedih. huhu.
lyn. honestly xsangka u da kahwin. im so hepi 4 u. lmenye nk tunggu jun. tapi nowadays, masa cepat je berlalu, kn?
congrats babe!!!! u look gorgeous! moga bahagia hingga anak, cucu, cicit, dan seterusnye. heee! muahs!
naz : i know kan? i can't believe it myself. yeah june lama sangat. i don't think i can wait that long. huhu.
irma : thankssss! insyaAllah, babe!
wah yana da kawen ker. xtau pon...
my hubby flew to france on the 10th day after nikah. We had a short honeymoon. only met up every four months for 3 weeks holiday, painful in the beginning, nasib baik ada skype..so lepaslaa winduuu. just keep yrself busy, and you,ll be fine. Be strong k..xx
kak zura, thanks for the advice. i'm trying to keep myself busy. once i start working, it'll be okay, i guess. it's just hard at the moment. but i'll be fine, insyaAllah. thanks! xxx
Enregistrer un commentaire