Anyways, talked to MamAbah today. Happy that everyone at home is feeling okay, although Abah is down with flu. Hope he'll get well soon. Talked to my brother, Raffy as well. Apparently he's coming here for Winter holidays, which is another five weeks away. He'll arrive on Friday, February 12th. He'll bunk at the guest house in Cherbourg. He's trying to make up with his ex girlfriend. He wants to give it another shot although I tried telling him that he's still young and he should just flirt around before settling down with some girl but then he compared himself with my past, so I couldn't really say anything. He said I had the chance to make mistakes and it's time for him to make some as well, for him to learn. If it doesn't work, then he's ready to accept it. I really hope so. I mean, eventhough sometimes he is such a pain in the ass, I still do not want to see him sad and heart broken and all. He's my brother, I'll always love him no matter what.
Snow is melting. I feel sad. But according to the weather forecast, it will snow again on Wednesday, so I'm just going to cross my fingers and hope to see snow on Wednesday. ;]
Hey, do you guys remember GurL-FriDay? Because I kinda miss her. A lot. It's been so long, no? You never see her anywhere anymore except here. Hmm.
I guess I'm going to hit the sack. I'm tired from doing nothing. Heh. Until then, toodles!~
Listening to : Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
2 commentaires:
ur such a caring big sis =)
hee, not all the time, jess, not all the time. there are moments. :D
Enregistrer un commentaire