Yes, I've been on an emotional roller coaster these few days. I haven't been feeling very well. The doctor said I'm too stressed. I literally hyperventilated at night and I woke up every hour or two. I even thought I was going to have a heart attack as my heart was beating so fast that I actually believed I could hear it thumping. Studies and relationship at the same time. It all started last Friday. Tsk. Well, result came out. It was bad. Not really really bad, but bad enough for me. Bad enough to make me cry one whole night. Husbter wasn't around. Work related. It was my fault. I didn't dare tell Abah about it at first, but when he asked, I just blurted out the whole truth. Then he said something and I immediately felt like I've let him down. It made me feel very sad. Apparently, according to the lecturers, last semester's results were catastrophic for our whole batch, and they've never seen anything like it before. Sounds awful, right? But it's over and done. Now, I just need to get back up and concentrate more on my studies, urm, after this weekend that is, because I'm going to enjoy myself this weekend as my sister bought me a ticket to
Boyce Avenue as my birthday treat this year. Last year she bought me tickets to Disneyland and
Les Fatals Picards. (^___^)
Skip my birthday. I'm soooo looking forward to April. Why why whyyy?
++This is WHY!++Man, LDM is driving me up the wall! It is so friggin' hard. And it has only been three months. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? THREE MONTHS ONLY? I HAVE ANOTHER YEAR TO GO THROUGH! (T____T) I wish I could fast forward time.
*sigh* If only.....
Anyways, I'm exhausted. Sleep deprived. I have panda eyes. Horrible. Even concealer could not help cover them up. Tsk. Takut tengok muka sendiri di cermin. (#__#) I need my beauty sleep. Kalau boleh tidur lah tapi. Hopefully boleh. Baiklah, baca doa tidur. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!
Juliette xxListening to : Only Gift That I Need - Dashboard Confessional
1 commentaire:
alolo...
babe, relax. take it all in with a big smile, it's hard...but it'll keep you sane.
remember, God will NOT test those who DOES NOT have the strength to go through His challenge. I'm sure, you are one of those brave ones...
what does not break you will only make you stronger :)
Enregistrer un commentaire