mardi, mai 04, 2010

World's Fair

Have you ever heard of World's Fair? Some call it Universal Expo. In French; Exposition Universelle. Anyways, this year's World's Fair is going to be held in Shanghai and guess what; I just found out that Malaysia is one of the participating countries! World's Fair has produced a lot of famous monuments and the most famous of these is Paris' very own Eiffel Tower which was built for 1889 World's Fair. For more info, go WIKI!

++Cantik tak?++

++I think it's pretty!++

++Kaaaan?++

source : Expo 2010 Shanghai China


This year's theme is Better City, Better Life and the participants have to build Pavillions to represent this theme. The pictures above is what Malaysia's Pavillion looks like. It is very modern with a traditional touch. For golfers out there, you will be able to pitch and putt as it has an indoor golf area (I know the Hubster will love this!), the sightseeing elevator is made to resemble the Petronas Twin Towers, there will be dance performances everyday, lucky draws and also Malaysian food tasting (yummy!). Sounds very interesting, no? I'm not really sure the exact date of the Fair, most probably this coming Summer, but if you feel like going, you can visit Expo 2010 Shanghai China.

So, Malaysians, aren't you proud? Hiks!

Moi xx

Listening to : -

1 commentaire:

IRIENA a dit…

not juz ur hubster will love it.. my bf al so will go crazy with it coz he`s the golf freak.. hahahaha