As promised, I went to see Gay Pride 2010 with Shinta, Ieqa and Anabelle. First of all, I'd like to state, that it was JUST FOR FUN. I don't take sides. I know that being gay is against the religion. It was free, I did not have to pay to see it, and I did not bring any banner or placard saying I supported the group. So please, make NO JUDGEMENT. I say this in advance because I uploaded two pictures from the parade on FB and got really harsh comments from my pious uncle. I should have known to put him in my limited profile list. I wouldn't have resented them so much if they did not sound so accusing. I deleted the pictures and created a new album, restricted for certain people only. Again, it was JUST FOR FUN. We are all adults, we know how to differentiate the goods and the bads. Plus, it's an unusual experience. OK, enough babbling. Let the pictures do the talking :
++Yours Truly++
++One of the trucks++
++Another one++
++The festive people!++
++Ieqa and Anabelle++
++Yours Truly and a trans who was trying to squeeze me against his/her b(.)(.)bies++
++3 minutes silence in remembrance of I-don't-remember-what++
++Lesbian and Gay Pride++
++Shinta & I at Naf Naf afterwards++
++I got these for free, including one coffee flavoured!++See, it wasn't so bad at all, was it? All they did was just parading. Nothing much.
Met Shinta's friend, Kevin, who wanted to get to know me better and was disappointed when Shinta told him I'm married;
"Dia kecewa bila aku bilang kamu udah nikah!" LOL. Met another guy later when I was waiting for the tram to meet my sister and her friend for dinner, who was such a sweet talker and got really embarrassed when I told him the same thing, I am married. He's the type of people who don't know how to read body language, earphones plugged in = I do not want to talk to anyone. I came straight home after dinner. I'm exhausted. Ieqa and Anabelle went for a drink and I just couldn't bring myself to join them. My legs hurt. Actually, my whole body hurts. Kaya nenek nenek!
I need to get some rest because I have to study and pack my suitcase tomorrow. I'm flying back next week! Hiks! So, good night, people!
Moi xxp/s : More pictures on my FBListening to : -
3 commentaires:
wow..coffee flavor..hohoh
hehe. yeah. they were throwing them for free.
wonder which flavor is it.dark coffee or light..haha..gila la i,
Enregistrer un commentaire