mardi, juin 29, 2010

Hello!

Oh, hello! I almost forgot that I actually have a blog. Teehee. I knew this was going to happen as soon as I set foot in Malaysia. It hasn't been that long, has it? Less than two weeks, if I'm not mistaken. I've been busy with the preparation. The day I arrived, Mama did not let me rest, she dragged me to Shah Alam to look for things, the next day as well. I finally got my ever-deserved-rest on Monday but was disturbed by the room cleaning person I had to wake up to tell him to come back at two! Yes, I've been staying at a hotel last week. And guess what? The Hubs came home on Wednesday! Boy, was I happy!! We managed to make full use of the short time we had together although there are things that didn't go according to plan. I am grateful nevertheless, just to have him here with me. Anyways, there's a lot to tell obviously, but I'm kinda not in the mood for writing. I'll do a proper update some other time, ok? Until then, toodles!~

Moi xx

p/s : 6 months already? Time flies super fast!!

Listening to : -

1 commentaire:

Sunshine a dit…

pfft! ade hubster trus lupe! *roll eyes

hehe neways..welcome home sweetie ;) i bet ur reception gona b a blast!