mercredi, juin 09, 2010

Oink Oink Oink


Everyone, meet Mawar. The Hubs named her. There's another one, Kassim. Name is also given by the Hubs. But he's with him. So, Mawar is my friend when the Hubster is not around. As I don't have anyone else to talk to, I talk to her. But Abah called me twice yesterday, just to make sure I wasn't going mad. LOL. Oh, and did I tell you she smells like the Hubster? Yes, she does. And that makes me love her even more. She's pretty much my source of comfort, apart from the old blankie which is now very ugly but still the one I look for when bed is calling. Okay, I know I don't make much sense and this entry is so n'importe quoi. I just miss the Hubster. *sigh*

Aaaaaaand I should be studying for tomorrow's paper. But I'm watching Maid of Manhattan instead. Hmm. Oh, here's a picture of Kassim and Mawar together :

++Kassim & Mawar++

I know, now you must be itching to ask, why piglet? Hmm. I kinda find it cute, the plushies of course, and I have a few of them. She is the latest, a present from the Hubs. Some may say it's not right. Anyway, it's not the real thing, although I do find the one in Uptown Girls kinda cute, but that doesn't mean I worship this thing. It is just something I like.

Alright, I'm gonna stop babbling nonsense. Point is, I miss the Hubster. C'est tout. Bye!

Moi xx

p/s : iPhone 4 is out! iWANT! SO BAD!

Listening to : There Goes My Baby - Usher

3 commentaires:

Sunshine a dit…

aww..mawar is juz lovely.theres nuthin wrong wit a piggy..they'r juz round n pink!
gues wut boyfie gave me?pinky hippo okeyyyy...i was like perli ke ape ni ;p. but she's all cute n cuddly..lol


ps: omg MUST . HAVE . iPHONE . 4!! MUST!

shazreena myeor a dit…

kak lynn,piglet tu comel!!
btw,plush piglet x haram.i also have a few of that cutie.haha

GurL-FriDay a dit…

miss sunshine : haha i know there's nothing wrong with it, but u know la some people think it's inappropriate, bla bla bla. lol. hey pink hippo is cute as well ok! i don't think dia perli, maybe he's trying to say that u're cute like the pink hippo! hihi.

iphone 4 rocks, isn't it?

ein : haha. ekor dia dah tak curly as i like to play with it. cute kan? hiks!