lundi, septembre 13, 2010

Eid Mubarak 2010

++Raya Greetings from Paris!++

I hope it's not too late because I'd like to wish all Muslims a blessed Eid Mubarak. Maaf Zahir Batin. Thanks to Uncle Fadzilah and Aunty Mala, Ieqa and I had a decent Eid. At least we weren't celebrating it alone like a loser locked up in our place. Anyways, although it wasn't anything near home celebration, it was still a good one. Various Raya food which led to an upset stomach the day after. So I had to be careful with what I eat afterwards. I met new and interesting people as well, which is quite nice since before this, I don't really know others who work at the embassy apart from Uncle Fadzilah.

And oh, there's this couple whom I am beginning to dislike, although I just got to know them for two days. Apparently, I'm not the only one who feels that way, they've been pissing people off ever since they got here. Sangat busy body, ok! And the woman likes to boss people around. Bossing people around at her place is one thing, but at others'? Pfft. And she just cannot see people happily chatting that she had to order them to do stuffs for her, including yours truly. I terasa macam maid di tempat orang. *sigh* Told Mama about it because Mama knows them and she said some people just don't know their place and think very highly of themselves that they feel the need to trample on others. And she said that's one of the reasons why she doesn't want to accept her friend request on FB. LOL. Ma has a long list of friend requests awaiting for her confirmation, mostly those she doesn't know well thus no interest in accepting. A good gossip session and shisha with Uncle Fadzilah and Aunty Mala did me good although it ended around 3 in the morning! Thank you!

Now I'm back in Caen and Raya is definitely over for me. There's another Raya do next Friday, open to all, especially students. I don't think I'm going to go to that one. Anyways, I'm tired, need a little nap. Again, Selamat Hari Raya!!

Moi xx

Listening to : Just A Dream - Nelly

2 commentaires:

.h.o.p.e. a dit…

selamat hari raya aidilfitri ayong =))

GurL-FriDay a dit…

selamat hari raya, nina! :)