This day, three years ago, I met a man. I called him 'Uncle'. It was during Syawal and there was a Raya do
chez Rosland. We talked, we laughed, we had a good time. And we didn't even know each other. We didn't talk for long, though, there were too many people and the house was pretty crowded. But at the end of the evening, the 'Uncle' gave me 20€ for
duit raya. And that's how the friendship started. The next day, there was another function, the naming of Malaysian first submarine, where we had our very first picture together taken. And the rest, as they say, is history.
That day, three years ago, feels like another lifetime to me. Who knew that man would become my husband one day. I didn't. But I'm grateful it happened, I'm grateful we met, I'm grateful we talked, I'm grateful for that 20€ and I'm grateful for all the things we've been through. It makes me appreciate our relationship more. If it weren't for that day, who knows where we would be now. Thank you, Allah :)
++October 23rd, 2007++
Moi xxListening to : -
5 commentaires:
awww *hugs* u guys r TOO cute to handle! i love u!
I love u sayang.I miss u so much..Promise will take care of u until the end of my life..sayang ayang
so sweet.. i loike.. :)
so sweet... say hye to UNCLE eyh.. hehehehe... owh.. hye AUNTIE... u look more beautiful day by day.. huhuhuhuh..
sunshine : thanks! haha. ;p
sayang : i love u too, dobot!
heidi syafiq : ;)
mya : haha. will do. thanks. :)
Enregistrer un commentaire