vendredi, décembre 03, 2010

December Already?

Hello, December! I've missed you. Wooooooosh! Time flies super fast! Don't you think? And believe it or not, I've been married for almost a year! It's just a matter of days now. Also, in a fortnight's time, I'll be home! Back to where I belong. No, not for good, yet. But, home anyway! Counting days, baby!

Anyways, talked to my best friend today. Can't believe we've been friends for almost 6 years! 6 years may not be a long time for you, but hey, staying friends with the person I got to know through the internet for 6 years, is long enough for me. From friends to best friends, it means a lot to me. Tons of things happened between us, happy things, sad things, but we grew up eventually, and stay friends regardless of everything that took place. It makes me happy to know that our friendship survived.

Oh, by the way, it annoys the hell out of me when people ask how many children have I today? Duh! My marriage hasn't even turned one yet! Doesn't the fact that I'm in a LDM help you see if a baby is part of the plan or not? For example :

++This!++

Frankly speaking, I don't mind if you asked politely, but that, that's just plain rude! Like, what kinda nosy person are you? Bagi salam lepas tu tanya anak berapa dah? Hello! Tak ke macam bodoh soalan itu? Heh! Ingat ayam ke bertelur banyak-banyak setahun? Sometimes, I just don't know what were they thinking! If I get one more question regarding babies, I'm so going to bitchslap that person! If one day I get pregnant, I will freaking tell the world, don't worry. Why would I wanna hide such a good thing, right? For now, just let me be.

As you might already know, the weather in Europe has been a little crazy lately. It snows almost everywhere and we never really get snow in November and early December before. It doesn't snow as much here as it does everywhere else, like in the UK. Snow macam malu-malu sikit nak turun this year, compared to last year. Very little snow, enough to cover the ground, but not enough to bury my feet in it. Nevertheless, it is sooooo slippery as it turns into ice as the temperature remains subzero. Thus we all have to walk like penguins. So far, belum lagi jatuh macam nangka busuk, considering how clumsy and fat I am. Alhamdulillah.

I hope that's enough updates for today. Need to get back to my Grammar essay which has to be handed in by tomorrow! Tadi dah kena marah dengan Abah dan Hubster sebab buat last minute. *sobs* Nevermind, I always thrive under pressure! HAHA! Nak sedapkan hati sendiri. Til then, toodles!~

Moi xx

p/s : I'm sorry if I sounded harsh up there, but it's really annoying, I just couldn't help it! Maaf, ya!

Listening to : Hollywood - Michael Bublé

5 commentaires:

Nadira R a dit…

yah..i totally agree wit u about these kinda ppl..like me, im annoyed when ppl asking 'bile nak kawin..?'

i mean..seriously..so typical of them, asal abis sekola je tanye bile nk kawin..asal da kawin je da brape anak..macam itu je bende dalam dunia ni..haha

really its boring and annoying..banyak je lagi soalan yg bole tanye kan..

hehe..panjang pulak..

oh and about the last paragraph..i think u really do work well under pressure..still remember what happened during form three..after the lecturer by ur dad after parents meeting few weeks before PMR..see your result? hehe..

ok.im gonna stop here..:P

GurL-FriDay a dit…

aqma : it's so true! i mean, we'll get there without having people poking their noses into our businesses. there is more to life than that, kan?

haha yeah PMR. i miss those good old days. semua orang ingat aku tidur je dalam class. pastu juniors tiba² je cakap "nak jadi macam kak lynn lah, tidur pun boleh dpt straight A's" haha. apakahhh?

Nadira R a dit…

betul2.. sme org pun cakap, lynn tdo je dalam clss tp dapat straight A's haha.goodjob girl! maybe that's ur specialty..:P:P

GurL-FriDay a dit…

haha tak jugak kot. i had really good friends time kt bainun dulu. especially the enam jahanam la kan. semua rajin tolong aku and tolong sama sendiri. hihi. kau pun sama je. ;)

Unknown a dit…

same here la liyana.. when i got pregnant 4 d 2nd time ni.. soalan paling annoying yg org bg " pregnant lagi??".... omg.. haziq is oredi 4 years.. ingat i tiap2 thn pregnant ke? haih!