lundi, mai 30, 2011

A Short Escapade

How was your weekend? Mine was a pretty nice one. I've been a bit stressed lately, too many things on my mind and health wise, things are not really good either. I've been having pain, like serious pain somewhere above the waist area for days now. I normally sleep on my tummy, but since it started, I can no longer do that. I often wake up crying in the middle of the night because it hurts so much. Pathetic, kan? I really don't know what to do and as I'm in the middle of my finals, I don't really have time to go to the doctor.

Anyways, talking about weekend, I spent my Saturday taking in the beauty of Honfleur and Sunday enjoying the sun in Deauville. Uncle Fadzillah called me Saturday morning and invited me to go to Honfleur with him and family, and since I didn't really have anything to do, I immediately jumped at the invitation. I kinda needed a break from all my problems as well. I missed Honfleur, it's such a nice, quiet and beautiful city. Saturday was my third (or was it fourth, I don't remember) time there.

++Loving this!++

++My problems were gone for a little while++

We then, went to Deauville and had dinner there as it's not really far. Spent the night at Honfleur. I forgot about everything for a while, the pain, the problems. Then today, we spent the day at Deauville, lounging in the sun. It was really nice. For your information, Deauville is one of my favourite towns in France. I love it! It's so beautiful, the buildings, the beach, the peace. If God were to make me rich one day, I would definitely buy a house there. (^__^)

++Plage de Deauville++

Now I'm back to reality. Everything just keeps crashing in on me. *sobs* The pain is back. I have headache and it makes me feel nauseated. Damn, I really hate it! And another paper tomorrow afternoon! Reality sucks! I wish someone would just come and take me away, as far away as possible. *sigh*

Anyhoo, thanks to Uncle Fadzillah, Aunty Mala and family for including me in their trip! It really took my mind off of things. They're the family I don't have here. Thank you so much!

Moi xx

Listening to : Adolescents - Incubus

2 commentaires:

C-I-K-I-N-T-O a dit…

dik, take care tau..nnt dah abes exam smua pergi la jumpa doktor.

gud luck k for ur exam :)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

kak shikin, thanks. will do ;)