lundi, octobre 17, 2011

Purrfect Weekend

Little sister was here for the weekend. I love having her around. My weekend always turns into something unexpected whenever I'm with my sisters (both of them). Nice meals are usually required during her visit. I had my pizza fix at Abracadabra, our favourite pizza restaurant. It's always fully booked, but we were lucky this time. We normally go shopping when she's here, but this time, we went shopping alright, shopping for a kitten, on the internet! How purrfect is that? Lounging on the bed and shop at your finger tips! Anyhoo, we managed to bag a tabby, a black one at that, despite her being superstitious and all. She fetched the kitten this morning at his owner's place with the help of her friend who's darling enough to drive her there. Picking a name for the kitten was a lot of fun! We had a really good laugh coming up with silly names, I couldn't breathe! Here are some photos to sum up my weekend :

++Excited pizza face!++

++Preparing for his arrival++

++Everyone, say hello!++

++Yours truly and the little one++

++There, they go...++

They're gone now. She brought the kitty back to her place. Just got a text from her that they (Ieqa and her BF) are naming the little thing Zola. If you watch Grey's Anatomy, you'll know why. Anyways, I had a really nice weekend. Happy tummy and a happy heart equals to a happy MOI! I hope you guys had a splendid one too!

Moi xx

Listening to : -

2 commentaires:

nourie a dit…

hello zola !
:D

GurL-FriDay a dit…

if zola could speak, i'm sure he'd say hi back! :))