samedi, octobre 22, 2011

Lucky Friday


Today must have been my lucky day! Settled a few more things on my to-do list. Finally found a place for my furniture to go to once I'm gone. I bumped into a Malaysian family at Carrefour. They've been here for one and a half months, still very new and just moved in into an apartment about a week ago. So, they have nothing inside their new place yet, and they agreed to take my things! Now I no longer have worries about my furniture. Thank, God!

Met Marcella for coffee and a shopping spree. McDonald's monopoly is back and I just won myself a burger! Lucky moi! All in all, I had a nice day although I didn't do much shopping. I did not give myself permission to go crazy because I will only have a 20kg baggage allowance and I'm sure I won't be able to bring all my things back home. Right now, I'm leaving most of my things at Uncle Fadzilah's house. He's coming here next weekend to help me move.

Nine more days to go.

Anyways, have a nice weekend, everyone!

Moi xx

Listening to : -

Aucun commentaire: