
So, I am now a year older, and none the wiser. How did I spend my day, you might ask. Oh well, I was sooooo cranky. I mean, really, really cranky. I got mad at the Hubs for all the wrong and stupid reasons. I guess it was just because he wasn't here to celebrate my birthday with me. I was so looking forward to celebrate our birthdays together this year, as his, is just a week after mine, but fate intervened, he was sent to France for a one-month course. Can you imagine how disappointed I was? Still am, mind you. Time difference and all, I wasn't very happy yesterday. But at the end of the day, I knew, he tried his best to make me happy, he sent me flowers, lilies, because apparently, calla lilies aren't very easy to find here. He even sent me an e-card! Do you know how long I haven't received one of those? It must have been years ago. Knowing that he's not really the romantic type of guy, it kind of warmed my heart a little. Yep, just a little because I am that stubborn. That is why I am just a year older, but not any wiser.
Abah was away in KL yesterday and he was so busy that I thought he had forgotten my birthday, but then I received that one call, the call that changed everything. He sang me happy birthday on the phone and apologized for not being able to wish earlier. The drama queen that I already am, I burst into tears. I feel loved. I feel like a little kid again. I am, after all, daddy's girl.
Mama, on the other hand, was the one to entertain me last night. We had a mini celebration entre nous, at Secret Recipe, because according to Waffy, that's where the cakes are.
A proper one will have to wait for Abah to be back. So, I blew the candle with Mama and my two brothers.
Ieqa was the first person to wish me yesterday. She sent me a text on Whatsapp. Angah wished me way later in the evening with a picture of her blowing a candle and eating a cake all by herself. LOL.


Yes, I have cute sisters.
I also received birthday wishes from others through SMS, FB and mails. Thank you so much. I am grateful for all the beautiful people around me. I don't really have a wish for my birthday this year, all I want is to always have my loved ones around, and may God grant us all good health, prosperity and happiness. Ameen.
Listening to : -
- Posted using BlogPress from Lynn Land's iPhone
2 commentaires:
Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin..
once again, happy birthday!!
finally ade gak n3 baru
hehehe :)
long may you and your loved ones prosper :)
Enregistrer un commentaire